+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Successful STANDARD CHARTERED applicants from last year, where art thou?

Successful STANDARD CHARTERED applicants from last year, where art thou?

It never seizes to amaze me how people come on forums to seek help for their application process and when they get the job they just vanish from the cyber space. Now wher are all those SC successful applicants from last yr, no one comes to share experience, guide others or even just show up.

If u go to other forums for other countries you will be sup prised at the level of assistance from previous applicants, the other day I posted details of GE assessment center on this forum pole thanked me, but I got it from an austral ian GE forum, why can't we do the same, NHJbers pls let's change our attitude.

Re: Successful STANDARD CHARTERED applicants from last year, where art thou?

@Biger boy,kudos 2u,u av spoken well,its gud 2inculcate the habit of appreciatn.Keep the gud job up

True talk.it should not be about asking questions...lets show some luv

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    It never seizes to amaze me how people come on forums to seek help for their application process and when they get the job they just vanish from the cyber space. Now wher are all those SC successful applicants from last yr, no one comes to share experience, guide others or even just show up.

If u go to other forums for other countries you will be sup prised at the level of assistance from previous applicants, the other day I posted details of GE assessment center on this forum pole thanked me, but I got it from an austral ian GE forum, why can't we do the same, NHJbers pls let's change our attitude.
    Biger Boy,

You are very on point on this one. The other day, Babestell--one of the active chicks on Naijahotjobs who should naturally shenk some undeserved forum members--asked those who had completed their RenCap assessment day interviews to come and share their experiences..You would not believe that, until this moment as I write, not one person has come to this forum to share how his or her assessment day interview went..The sad part of everything is that some people need this information so that they can adequately prepare for their assessment day. In fact, one assessment day is going on as I write now. Why are some forum members like this?

Well, I think I know their problems..They are afraid that other people would be at an advantage if they shared the assessment day interview questions...Funny reasoning, I must tell you.

Personally, I have stopped giving information to people that I have not read their contributions to topics on Naijahotjobs. Nowadays, I just delete any Naijahotjobs related email I see. It is a shame that, despite the fact that I gave almost 100 people live $$$$ on Standard Chartered Bank, none of these people has deemed it fit to help others who need the same $$$$..I still receive random emails from people asking me to help them with the site..Kai..That should tell you something; that should tell you how wicked and self-centred an average Nigerian can be sometimes..The I, me and myself alone syndrome will land such people in problems one day, mark my word.

For me sha, I will continue to be of assistance to anybody and everybody that I feel I should be of assistance to.

Success to those who help others succeed!

Dof Dof x.

+ Reply