+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: STRATEGIC OUTSOURCING recruiting graduates for Intercontinental Bank? how true?

Re: STRATEGIC OUTSOURCING recruiting graduates for Intercontinental Bank? how true?

Thanks for the info.I need someone to update me on any new vacancies.

Re: STRATEGIC OUTSOURCING recruiting graduates for Intercontinental Bank? how true?

helo house, i jst want to inform u all dat although strategic outsourcing does recruit fr intercontinental bank,you can only be recruited as a contract staff,dat is u dont enjoy the full benefits as core staff. and the chances of being recruited is not really broad. what i am saying is that the pay is not worth it, or dont u guys no ur worth as graduates?

i went to their office i was told by the security man that they are recruiting for diamond bank.

what of ond holders

well vacancy 4 ND in any bank right now
    Ladecom Entertainment

i was there and they were interviewing graduates on foot....what a great humiliation. i feel they are just unprofessional especially one punk that always say he school abroad...bunch of idiots

na wa o

10x dude

Hello house u just got a text from Strategic outsourcing limited inviting me for aptitude test on monday, pls kindly enlight me more about them, as i live far away from lagos and i want to be very sure of them before i take my leave to the place, what companies are they recruiting for? and what is their commision and the mode of paying them if at the end i got the job?

Intercontinental is currently laying off as a result of its acquisition by access bank.

Quote Originally Posted by skjay View Post
    Intercontinental is currently laying off as a result of its acquisition by access bank.
    @Skjay.........i wonder that Inter is recruiting now. Besides there is nothing like inter again as far as Nigera Banking sector in concerned. Access has acquired over 70 per cent of Inter's asset. And Access has thier own recruitment agent situated not in Victoria Island at all.

I will be going there on tuesday,by God's grace. Inbox me ur cv n nomba :[email protected]

k sir. Thanks i will send mine rit away
    Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    I will be going there on tuesday,by God's grace. Inbox me ur cv n nomba :[email protected]

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast