+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Startimes calling 4 interview

Re: Startimes calling 4 interview

Btw oshodi n mushin road

she is ibo, with an ibo name i cant disclose but guys why not do the right thing and stop bickering, if you need the job, then drop ur cv online or at the office attaching the ref. number, name and position to it, afribank biulding, on fatai atere street, matori, mushin. Please this site is to assist us in getting jobs and not for gossip!

Quote Originally Posted by veneser View Post
    she is ibo, with an ibo name i cant disclose but guys why not do the right thing and stop bickering, if you need the job, then drop ur cv online or at the office attaching the ref. number, name and position to it, afribank biulding, on fatai atere street, matori, mushin. Please this site is to assist us in getting jobs and not for gossip!
    @Venzer
    u re indeed a real gossiper 4 what else re u revealin when u said a chinese lady has an igbo name INCREDIBLE does she look lik a half cast 2u & mind u dis forum is also an interactive form not just 4 job seekers lik u who re selfish&tink of themselves alone.
    my fellow forum members pls ensure u personally submit ur cv at their office dat works faster 4u rather d email.
    cheers&lovely new month 2 all of u

@CAGO pls i need ur help on Startimes telefone nos, i discovery all my original credentials are missing 3pm today friday . i submited my Cv on THURSDAY fatai atere office of startimes that was only place i went with my credentials......pls i have turn my home ups and down.. i confused dont really know wat 2do? dear forumites do startimes office open on saturday hope to revisit them early 2moro.... pls advice me all my ORIGINAL ....WHERE DO I START FROM...URGENT REPLY NEEDED PLS

dear forumites, make una help me thank baba GOD oooo i revisit Startimes Office again come see the brown envolope wer contain my credentials,....Am so glad and hapi.... gues i wud av 2be going around only with my photocopies..... God u 2much...Thank You.

@Cagebe: thank ur stars u saw dem there! U don't need to carry ur originals about its very risky.

she's not chinese but speaks like them, she's nigerian in black skin, open ur eyes!!!!

@CAGEBE, thank God for ur seeing ur certificate for i am very happy for u but pls don't b careless again for such is just too costly...

@VENESAR, aha! u are mistaking someone else for the person that actually interviewed the HR for its was a white lady chinese lady for that matter not a Nigerian or black lady ok let alone an igbo lady so don't or stop mistaken the lady that interviewed the HR for another person my dear and how are u faring and have u gone for interview overthere? pls let us know

Quote Originally Posted by cagebe View Post
    dear forumites, make una help me thank baba GOD oooo i revisit Startimes Office again come see the brown envolope wer contain my credentials,....Am so glad and hapi.... gues i wud av 2be going around only with my photocopies..... God u 2much...Thank You.
    <br />
    <br />
    Hmm,u are very lucky,abeg do not go about with ur originals again unless u're told to bring it pls.It is highly risky.Becos there are sme certificates dat once they get lost can never be replaced again e.g WAEC.

pls wot are the likely interview questions

Quote Originally Posted by donf View Post
    pls wot are the likely interview questions
    depends on what u were invited 4 interview 4 startimes just called 4 next batch of interview 4 call centre agent. Hr position was in group as in we were 4 dat was interviewed d same time by d white chinese lady dat was quotin nigeria labor law 2 our face >hummm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by oriaifo View Post
    depends on what u were invited 4 interview 4 startimes just called 4 next batch of interview 4 call centre agent. Hr position was in group as in we were 4 dat was interviewed d same time by d white chinese lady dat was quotin nigeria labor law 2 our face >hummm!!!
    i heard those dat were invited 4 call centre agent were grouped into 17 different group n only 2 was shortlisted in each group. If u attended d interview pls let us know ur side of story of what u experience overthere

Quote Originally Posted by oriaifo View Post
    I applied for call center and the interview was awesome. pls what was thge time range within which u were invited for the second stage of the interview.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast