+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Standard chartered recruiting customer relaionship officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standard chartered recruiting customer relaionship officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer,more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.

We are recruiting for the position of:

Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer

Job ID: 373110
    Job Function: Consumer Banking

Job Description

To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management . Focusing especially on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority customers personal finance and investment needs.

Key Roles & Responsibilities

• Achieve branch overall profitability target
    • Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through New to Bank customer acquistion
    • Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment
    • Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
    • Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations
    • Solicit referals from other parts of the group as well as busines referals to other business units
    • Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
    • Portfolio growth
    • Grow product holdings per customer
    • Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
    • Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
    • NIL fraud
    • Dormant account reactivation
    • Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
    • Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards

Qualifications & Skills

• Strong Banking and Financial Institutions sales experience.
    • University graduate with strong academic credentials
    • Sound knowledge of banking products and services, banking procedures, local laws and regulations
    • Excellent financial market knowledge and competitive awareness
    • Strong interpersonal and communications skills
    • Team player who shows initiative and assertiveness
    • Sales driven
    • Strong customer service orientation

Application Closing Date
    17th March, 2013

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should:
    Click here to apply online

Note: When the page opens, at the Location dropdown, select Nigeria - SCB and click Search, then click Customer Relationship Officer

Hello house, pls I was invited for standard chartered online assessment tes, do any1 has a clue on how it goes....pls.urgent

Re: Standard chartered recruiting customer relaionship officers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pastor JAMES AKABUWEZE
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08153112963

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor JAMES AKABUWEZE of THE

REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa

Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR

of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM.

Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it.

I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit.

As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly.

As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends

without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE

and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself.

I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of

your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100%

interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000 interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000,

N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............DENNIS WILL INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Email Address:[email protected]
    Helpline:........................+234- 809 351 8511

If you are interested to know more about the network,you can personally contact me via

Pastor James Akabuweze,
    RCCG-Amazing Grace Parish Nasarawa Qtrs., Biu Rd, Gombe
    GSM: 08153112963

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

kasogwa,i have written their online accessment more than 4 times.yet nothing thereafter,however its just a for them to know your personality,nothing serious.goolluck

Standard chartered recruit everyday, yet i can't even get the job no there site. How una take they apply for there jobs self.....

How to earn N85,000 to N340,000 within TWO WEEKS and A MONTH. powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD

Pastor William Oladipo,
    3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    GSM: 08098258686

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor William Oladipo of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD No 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM. Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it. I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit. As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly. As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself. I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:........................www.standardlifeinvestmentnetworks.webs.com
    Email Address:.................standardlifeinvestment@gm ail.com
    Helpline:........................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network,

you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,

Remain Blessed

JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

THE 2012/2013 RECRUITMENT TRAINING & DEPLOYMENT OF THE NIGERIA CUSTOMS

SERVICE. CONSOLE 8 (GENERAL DUTY) IS CURRENTLY GOING ON...

INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD VISIT

http://www.customsgovng.me.pn/

AND APPLY FREELY ONLINE.

FOR INQUIRIES CONTACT THE RECRUITMENT OFFICER

Phone: 08094122642

How to earn N85,000 to N340,000 within TWO WEEKS and A MONTH. powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD

Pastor William Oladipo,

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor William Oladipo of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD No 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM. Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it. I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit. As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly. As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself. I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

just 10 working days.

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Pastor William Oladipo,

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Abeg, pastors, create ur own thread and stop giving us the headache of scrolling down with ur lengthy message.

kASOGWA, i guess u must have written the test, so how did it go? i just got my invite this evening, planning on doin it this night. Apparently, i heard many pple don't pass the tests.

How to earn N85,000 to N340,000 within TWO WEEKS and A MONTH. powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

Pastor William Oladipo,

just 10 working days.

Pastor William Oladipo,

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

How to earn N85,000 to N340,000 within TWO WEEKS and A MONTH. powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

Pastor William Oladipo,

just 10 working days.

Pastor William Oladipo,

Remain Blessed,
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.

how do i get pin nuber for the custom form?

+ Reply