+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By aliuniyi

Topic: Standard Chartered Bank Recruits Graduate Trainees

Standard Chartered Bank Recruits Graduate Trainees

Standard Chartered’s aim is to be the world’s best International bank with an extensive global network to service clients on their cross-border and domestic banking needs. To support this ambition, we want to hire high caliber graduates who can think and operate on an international not just a local basis. It’s important to us that our people can think internationally to provide a range of alternative solutions, and be capable of working with customers and colleagues across different time zones, different cultures and with different needs. Standard Chartered Bank Recruits Graduate Trainees
    Job ID: 274463
    Job Description
    The purpose of the role is to strengthen the international talent pipeline within a specified business stream. The recruitment of International Graduates is an identified strategic hiring initiative aligned to the Strategic People Agenda.
    The role comprises of a number of set developmental rotations, academic learning and development initiatives over a period of 18m – 3 year period (depending on the business joined). It is mandatory for any hires to follow all aspects of the programme as defined.
    Key Roles & Responsibilities
    Specific responsibilities of an International Graduate vary depending on the business stream hired. However, a common thread is that all roles and responsibilities are clearly defined in the form of `Implementation Notes which communicate objectives and learning outcomes for each rotation in each function. These are available on Share-point.
    Job Qualifications & Skills
    Minimum of a bachelors level degree for all hiring functions, with the exception of Consumer Banking (Masters) as a minimum entry requirement
    In addition, Wholesale Bank requires a minimum of two languages (at a `business standard).
    Diversity & Inclusion
    Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
    Click here to apply
    http://https://cgportal.global.stand...ath%2cIsFolder
    Select Nigeria and Apply Online\

OR

TRY Standard Chartered Bank - Careers
    dvt likes this.
    £

Re: Standard Chartered Bank Recruits Graduate Trainees

these guys eh.....their test is something else ave tried it twice and didnt make the cut,,God help us

wassup with their test.. What's the format?? Hoping to try it too, who knows

PLS ANY IDEA OF GMATH LECTURE CENTER IN LAGOS? FOR THE SAKE OF MY SON PLSSSS, 08033126252 [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Fotran View Post
    PLS ANY IDEA OF GMATH LECTURE CENTER IN LAGOS? FOR THE SAKE OF MY SON PLSSSS, 08033126252 [email protected]
    Hallo,

I sent a response to your message and even a mere acknowledgement i did not get...funny how nigerians think other nigerians are scammers...funny indeed.

pls, i need the house to try and assist me with standard chartered bank test format becos i will be writing the test next week. by God's grace o!... make una try help una own... my e-mail is cnwabuwa@gmail .com
    phone no:08030783626 thanks and God bless

@cnbuwa do u mean the online test

Yeah, pls wots the format of d online test?

yes both the online test for now! pls kindly forward the format to my e-mail box [email protected]

Their Assessments are conducted by kenexa, go to this website Assessment Guidance - Practice Tests - Kenexa - HR Success Multiplied
    Standard chartered normally refer you to this website for practice and preparation.
    Standard Chartered Bank - Get Your Foot in the Door

+ Reply