+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: Standard chartered Bank is recruiting

Re: Standard chartered Bank is recruiting

@all, just be calm about this standard bank recruitment and take your time before applying, it still extends till next year June bcos once applied u'll have five working days to complete. You can get enuf practice questions to solve by googling KENEXA aptitude tests samples and prepare for your talent assessment(the most difficult to pass) by taking online personality questionnaire from shl direct.
    From my experience u av to be extremely consistent in answering ur talent assessment and display best of qualities- that's how to pass it.I got to the interview stage in the recently concluded one though didn't make it at the end and I know what it takes to excel. If it will take you months to prepare, give it all . Best of luck!

@ ayojames see me, i don't know what happened when i finish the test and press on the okay button to submit,
    the laptop just switched off and restart again. so, i didn,t receive any feed back / congrats message.
    should i lift it or take another test.

@felix4me,u can check the status of ur application by logging in back to ur account. Meanwhile, SCB will surely get back to u just be hopeful that ur result submitted successfully. They only send new test link to candidates that experience network problem while trying to load the real test and have not started it all. Once again, just be optimistic that ur result has already been submitted since u av clicked on submit button BUT they will surely get back to u or u can log in back to ur account to know ur application status. Cheers!

to those that ve filled the online form, pls what did u fill in the pre university qualification (is it going to be my waec or neco) and the military stuff (is it exempted or completed). pls an urgent response will be highly appreciated. thanks.

please i only got mail to complete logical reasoning test but didnt get the numerical.what do i do.
    thanks

@omoyanre, put ur WAEC or NECO there. Put the courses one by one there until they are complete. Put the same date for all the courses and also the grade (A,B.....). Hope it will help u.

One love!

shipson, if u take the logical and pass, they will sent u the link for numerical.

I am very very annoyed at this people oo.After scaling both the logical and numerical tests, I received a mail to write a talent assessment test which I just took. It is the usual type where they ask you a question and you choose the answer that best describes your personality after which you are given another one that you choose whether you strongly agree, agree, neutral disagree and strongly disagree.I did my best to answer in a way that would characterize a hard working, good team player and self starting individual and STILL....... immediately after finishing i got the message that they are sorry I can't continue to the next stage.which kind thing be that?how else is one supposed to answer those questions?
    well struggle continues!!!!

@d_jadeleo, if a door closes anoda will open, i've already said something about the talent assessment. Don't be annoyed, disappointments are there to make us a better person. Ur success story will swiftly come. Cheers!

@d_jadeleo, no too vex God has something better for you, sooner or later it will come. I am yet to take mine though!

Hello all I was invited to do the Talent Assessment, but there was no deadline stated in the mail, unlike for the logical and numerical with 5 days deadline! Can I still do it by tomorrow, pls I need to know!. Also what is it going to look like?! Thanks
    C

Newbie victoria iyabode adeosun's Avatar

success is ours in JESUS NAME

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Sure,u can do it 2morow.Nothing special in the talent assessment,jst stuffs bout u.Try to be as consistent as possible in ur answers.
    G

+ Reply
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast