+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Standard Chartered Bank online Talent Assesment Test

Standard Chartered Bank online Talent Assesment Test

I need help on how to go about Standard Chartered Bank online Talent Assesment Test. I've been asked to do one but I want to know what to expect before I venture into it.plzzzzzzzz don't ignore this.it's urgent!!!

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: Standard Chartered Bank online Talent Assesment Test

Its not academic in nature, so you need not panic. It is simply a questioneer where you are expected to pick option grade that best explains your personality. For example; Are you a team player? (A) Strogly agree (B) Agree (C) Neutral (D) Disagree (E) Strongly disagree. Pick the option that best explains your personality and note that this same question may reappear in another form during the course of the procee, so be alert. From my experience, do not try to play it safe by being in the middle. Be at either of the extreme i.e 'Strongly agree' or 'strongly disagree'. However, be as consistent as possible and u'll ace it. Goodluck!
    G

FabulousGee,thanks so much,u can't imagine how much i appreciate this...helpers will always standup for u too

The info given is absolutely incorrect; he is mixing it up with stanbic bank.

Standard chartered bank is an online aptitude test (4-in-all).
    Depending on ur score in the 1st test taken will determine whether u proceed to next test.

I suggest u read and trash thoroughly GMAT but try looking 4 any online GMAT to have a feel of wat to expect as d test is no moin-moin especially d graphical/data analysis test.

Good luck

bros, how can l apply ?
    if u decide to do it, pls do it well

pls how can i apply 4 the standard chartered bank and stanbic bank, i need it help pls.

@Jush, sure about that? I doubt. I have done it and infact expecting the last interview, so I'll know better. 'Talent assessment' was what @poster called it, it aint got nothing to do with GMAT. For @poster to get to this stage, it means she has successfully completed the Numerical reasoning test (GMAT). Get your arguments right and be guided.
    G

Now I'm confused,@fabulousGee and Jush,it was after I filled d online application form that I was sent d message,I've not written any online gmat on it.in d message I was told I shd just pick d options dt comes to mind dt dy are neither right nor wrong.pls help me shed more light on it
    4pple asking on how to apply,its stil on for tellers in Kaduna.go to dr career site,search thru profession jobs,pick nigeria option,consumer banking and you're there

@Slimbee, now I get your point. You applied as for a professional teller position. Tis only logical that you won't be taking the Numerical reasoning test. I applied for the International Graduate Program that was why I did the test. However, the talent assessment test is as how I previously explained. Goodluck!
    G

@slimbee, fabulousGee is right, just that you will still get to do the numerical reasoning test and several other stages if you scale through the talent assessment test. Goodluck.

now i get it,fabulousGee u're sure a gud person keep it up,u'll be rewarded some day,ossypaul n jush thanks a bunch

+ Reply