+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Stanbic ibtc invitation for assessment

Stanbic ibtc invitation for assessment

I was invited for an assessment in Stanbic IBTC on the 27th of April, in Lagos. I don't know if anybody got the text message too

Re: Stanbic ibtc invitation for assessment

guy i got similar message last week, and have written my on 24th at 3rd floor, block C, stanbic IBTC place, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos. if u need some help, am ready to offer you some......all the best

@iyke,please when did you get the text

Yomi thanks for the information. But 24th is on Sunday, if I am not mistaken, or is it 24th of last month? Thanks very much, my mail address is [email protected]. I will really appreciate, as your information will assisst me greatly. I was also asked to come along with a calculator.
    @onwukarisa I got the text today, venue in Yomi's write up. Thanks

Did apply 4 graduate trainee or expirence ?,stanbic test involves,verbal and numerical reasoning ,read Gmat and shl.u need to be very fast.

Thanks Joshua, but please I am surprised that I am the only one that has actually written this, is it that they call in batches or they I was only invited for the test? The funny thing is that I am in Abuja, and kinda scared that I may not go for the test if nobody say he or she was invited too. Yomi, yours is a little bit scary cos 24th is on Easter Sunday which is still yet to come. But I still think is from a good source cos I got both a text message and a mail invite, with a domain name bearing stanbic.com. Please if you have any information as regards this let me know. Kinda scared here now

@IYKE, sorry for the mistake, i mean 14th not 24th.I will advice you to attend, because they just invite only few people.I think they invite only eight candiate daily. Don't be surprise if the respond from Pal is low. Immediately you get to the venue, you will be ask of your invite by the receptionist, after showing your invite she will call the HR. After which you will be taken to the venue by your instructor. you may be expecting to see a large crowed, but let me assure you, you might be the only candidate or highest two in number. Your instructor will explain to you how to use the system and you will solve some example together. the question is basically 40 numerical question and 52 verbal question. Note: in the numerical section the example is similar to the main question. and for the verbal is TRUE, FALSE and I CAN SAY. hope this information will help you a lot. AGAIN I WILL ADVICE YOU TO ATTEND. one luv

what is there website.will like to apply.thanks

Thanks Yomi, I really appreciate. I am fully assured, You have given me the confidence to attend, I think I will attend now, once again, I saw someone posting shl and GMAT, really do not know if that is actually their format or is it the same questions in GMAT and shl (word for word)that will be asked or related questions pertaining to that? both in Numerical and verbal. How many where you people when you where invited. Secondly is it a computer based test or shading, cos I was asked to bring shading materials (pencil and eraser) too. Thanks very much

100% computer base.we were two per set. Each set were given different time........pls don't bother to cram......all d best..

Meen i envy you ooh! av been hoping they would call me..how did u apply? cos i went to their website and filled all those plenty forms..is there another way to apply as in is there an email box or something..please help me

hi Iyke, l got the text too. l stay in Abuja. see u there ok

@kings001, pls nxt time be straightforward....first contact matter a lot.. wish u all d best once again.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast