+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SIGNAL ALLIANCE has contacted the successful ones

gzl

SIGNAL ALLIANCE has contacted the successful ones

For those that took the Aptitude test last week monday at their V.I. office, I'll like to inform you that they've sent email to the successful ones today. See part of the content below:

Kindly find attached the above, it’s our internship program agreement in Signal alliance Limited.

Now that you have passed the aptitude test and going to the next level of interview/chat, I will like you to know the condition involved in our internship program.

Should you make it all the way and you are given employment placement here in Signal Alliance, you will have to sign a copy of the attached document.

If this is okay by you, kindly indicate by sending me a mail so that I can call you in for the interview.

I will want your response not later than 10th June 2010.

Regards.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Re: SIGNAL ALLIANCE has contacted the successful ones

but i really need to get some things clear about the programme cos i got the mail also.will the pay package be fantastic since it is an internship thing.please i need someone with useful information to throw some hints on this before entering the agreement document.trhanks

gzl

Re: SIGNAL ALLIANCE has contacted the successful ones

@bambam247: you're not to sign any agreement until you're thru with & successful at the interview stage. The document was only sent to you for you to know the terms& conditions that will be attached for your employment should you scale thru the interview stage(s). I have no idea of their pay package for now. Try to reply positively so you'll get invited for the interview, you still have the liberty to reject the offer if it's not ok by you.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

+ Reply