+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: share ur scam story...(y r dia many scammers on naijahtjbs?)

share ur scam story...(y r dia many scammers on naijahtjbs?)

Why is scam thread all over naijahotjobs? Some are so crude dey make one to just laugh. Share ur story,weda on naijahotjobs or the ones u get thru facebook,phonecalls, or even email etc...

Re: share ur scam story...(y r dia many scammers on naijahtjbs?)

my name is aduku monday adamu. i saw a post on this site sometime last year. it was posted by one David for paytrustonline.com. i registered. i subscribed for their investment package for 20k. i was promised 3500 everyday. my investment was due after 11days. i visited the site daily. i saw the daily additions on my account with them online.

after the 11 days elapsed. it has been story till today. he don't pick his calls again. he gave me some names as their customers and their contacts before i decided to join. i called them. they said all is OK to invest. when i called back these customers after my investment matured and my account was not funded, only this time, i told them that their colleague, David, as me to get an update of my account with them. they said they will check their database for my name and hey never picked my calls again. how can someone who was introduced to me as a customer have access to the company database. i realized that they were working hand in hand.

these sites are scammers.... www.paytrustonline.com -----mr. david---08064709252, +447035918965
    www.dreaminvest.com

+ Reply