+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Sec-ypp urgent information

Sec-ypp urgent information

pla house i received a txt messge from PCL SEC-YPP telling me to update my detail via information that is ent to my mail. icheckd my mail box and there is no such mail and today is d deadline 4 d update. can anybody give me d info on the update. pls its very urgent

Re: Sec-ypp urgent information

@olu4u,i also got d email 4rm sec-ypp dat i shuld update my data,by sending my Name,Date of Birth,Course of Studied,Name of Institution,Class of Graduation and State of Origin to [email protected]. I wish u all d best

@olu4u,i 4got to add dis to it,if u ve anoder Qualification u will add d above 6 and d 7th one will be Course of Studied,Name of Institution and Class of Graduation.all 2geder 9,to desame address.Gud luck

@Olu4u in addition to what @ABIORO said you should email to them, you should also attach your most recent CV.

Here's d email;

Dear Applicant,
    Thank you for applying for the SEC-Young Professionals Programme Recruitment exercise. Your application is currently being processed and to make a final decision on your application you are required to re-submit ALL data as required IN THIS FORMAT.

1. Name:-
    2. Date of Birth:-
    3. Course studied (First Degree) :-
    4. Name of Institution
    5. Class of Graduation :-
    6. Course Studied (Second Degree)(If Applicable):-
    7. Class of Second Degree:-
    8. Name of Institution
    9. State of Origin:-
    10. Curriculum Vitae(CV) in Word or Pdf Format containing the following( Date of Birth, Current email and telephone contact)

Pleasesend completed entries on or before 18/03/2011. Please be advised no submission will be considered after this date and any submission without the information requested will not be considered.

Thank You
    SEC-YPP PROJECT TEAM

@god_speed tanks 4 adding d CV it excape my mind.@olu4u,god_speed has said it all.one luv

thank god bless u, but can i use word format to send the info

+ Reply