+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Sales representatives needed in Por Harcourt City

Post Sales representatives needed in Por Harcourt City

Are you creative, computer literate, have good communication skills and willing to learn? Sales representatives needed urgently to work in the FASHION industry within Port Harcourt metropolis. Salary & compensation is attractive and competitive. entries closes on 18th of May, 2012. call now on : 08125673445 OR e-mail your CV to [email protected]

Re: Sales representatives needed in Por Harcourt City

if you have anyone living in PH city, simply alert them on this great opportunity.
    good luck friends

Quote Originally Posted by TEVI View Post
    Are you creative, computer literate, have good communication skills and willing to learn? Sales representatives needed urgently to work in the FASHION industry within Port Harcourt metropolis. Salary & compensation is attractive and competitive. entries closes on 18th of May, 2012. call now on : 08125673445 OR e-mail your CV to [email protected]
    if you have anyone living in PH city, simply alert them on this great opportunity.
    good luck friends

ur father bastard scammer,tell ur pple in ph to apply na..we re nt interested...no go find beta job

please you don't have to be insulting. you are an active member and i expect much from you to post this to help people out there. people are seriously looking for job and you might be of help. i am a Network & Database Administrator and i do not involve myself in what is not real. if you are not interested, then let go and allow others to try.

your great step can help others rather acting and doubting yourself making it.

Good day ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci12 View Post
    ur father bastard scammer,tell ur pple in ph to apply na..we re nt interested...no go find beta job
    please you don't have to be insulting. you are an active member and i expect much from you to post this to help people out there. people are seriously looking for job and you might be of help. i am a Network & Database Administrator and i do not involve myself in what is not real. if you are not interested, then let go and allow others to try.

your great step can help others rather acting and doubting yourself making it.

Why didn't u put the name of the company ehn? Atleast that's a first step in checking its authenticity

Quote Originally Posted by blasbee View Post
    Why didn't u put the name of the company ehn? Atleast that's a first step in checking its authenticity
    thanks brother for your great inspiration and acknowledgment to this. i am a network administrator, i was asked to pass it out because they trusted me. The management said they never wanted people through people but clean n fair interview so as to meet target goal. its a popular fashion company in Port Harcourt and many a people especially females really want to work with them but not all are really qualified in terms of little ability with or without to supervision. this is the reason why i posted it. And i deeply apologize to the other guy if i am been rude. please forgive.

once again brother, thanks!

@davinci even if it's scam u don't have to be rude.u can simply request 4d coy's name or u ignore it.pls lets try n behave as ppl dat went to sch.

+ Reply