+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Sahara Energy Recruiting Trainee Bowsers, Business Development Executives etc!

Re: Sahara Energy Recruiting Trainee Bowsers, Business Development Executives etc!

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    enta d site and folow wat i said. Its simple. Click d link i put up dia, wen d page opens, click on user type, dropdown wil show gmp and processd user, choose processed user and click find.
    Hello Musco, I've got an invite for the NDDC aptitude test, pls can u advise me on how to prepare or possibly help-out with materials/past questions? Thanks.

Re: Sahara Energy Recruiting Trainee Bowsers, Business Development Executives etc!

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    enta d site and folow wat i said. Its simple. Click d link i put up dia, wen d page opens, click on user type, dropdown wil show gmp and processd user, choose processed user and click find.
    Hello Musco, I've got an invite for the NDDC aptitude test, pls can u advise me on how to prepare or possibly help-out with materials/past questions? Thanks. [email protected]

Chevron Nigeria is recruiting graduates and experienced hires in respective fields. Go to http://www.chevronnigeriajobs.com/OpenJobs.aspx. Deadline: April 30th, 2012.

How many millionaires have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts?::

Though investing in a savings account is a sure bet, your gains will be minimal given the extremely low interest rates. but here is another alternative which is investment market.

you need make up your mind where your money should be invested? So your financial adviser should provide you with the results over a certain period and all the additional information, and suggest you the changes if necessary.

I do hearby introduce to you an investment network as an advanced way of managing your money. we treat all investors, private individuals and public organization, with utmost priority, not regarding how much you have invested.

MDISL is a leading investment market platform. which has no analogues as a possibility to manage all investments of yours in one place. With our platform you and your adviser have an opportunity to control and monitor your investments with all the possible transparency.

for more Information, visit . m c d a v e i n v e s t m e n t . c o m

pls sum shuld put me tru dis internship post.wat do internship means plz

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12