+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: The SAFEST way to make money online ( PLEASE READ AND DOWNLOAD FREE DOCUMENT )

The SAFEST way to make money online ( PLEASE READ AND DOWNLOAD FREE DOCUMENT )

Hello NaijaHotJobbers,

First of all I want to thank the house for the information I saw on this job site 3 years ago. I got my present job through this website, THANK YOU ALL.

In appreciation I want to introduce everyone to PROFITCLICKING. The SAFEST and the MOST RELIABLE way to make money online. I use this online business to make additional cash asides my salary. All you have to do is to click 3 adverts a day after putting your initial investment. You would get 150%-300% of your investment in 88 days.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A SCAM. I AM A LAW-ABIDING CITIZEN AND I WORK WITH AIRTEL.

Attached to this post is a FREE 6-page word document (NO VIRUS, IT IS SAFE) with all the information you need.
    Please read through. In case you still dont understand any of the details in the document or you need further clarification, please send me a mail at: [email protected]

TO ALL THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS JOB FORUM:
    Hello Administrators. To Prove that I am not lying, I kindly ask you guys to investigate and do your own little research on profit clicking for the benefit of your other members. I am a beneficiary of the system. I also have 7 of my office collegues who joined the system months before me. We have never lost money and we have made more than the amount we initially put.

If you are on Facebook, you can request to join profit clicking facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/pcworldwide/). You would meet more than 7000 people from more than 120 countries in the world (including Nigerians) who are already making money from the system. You would discover the system is GENUINE and a SUSTAINABLE one.

HOW TO JOIN PROFIT CLICKING (PC) AND GET YOUR FREE $10

For you to join PC, you have to be referred by an existing member. If you have a brother of sister that is already on Profit-Clicking, tell them to send you their referral link.

If you don’t have anyone to refer you, kindly feel free to use my own referral link.

1. Just click on the link below OR Copy and the link in your web-browser.
    http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=B5GbUuhMGs
    2. Click on “JOIN” link on the top-right corner of the website. You would be taken to another webpage.
    3. Scroll down a little bit. Click on “CLICK HERE” Green button beside “Grab your free $10 and 1000 visitors now”. You would be taken to another webpage which is the final one.
    4. Fill all your details. Please remember to accept their terms and conditions by clicking on “I AGREE” button.
    5. After filling all your details, click on “LETS GO” Orange button near “Start my free $10 Test drive now!
    6. Finally, go to your email. Click on the link in the email Profit-clicking sent to you to complete your registration.

Please note: After you have made more than $10, PC would collect the $10 they borrowed you. The amount left is totally yours.

TIPS: IF YOU ARE STILL IN DOUBT OR SCARED OR SKEPTICAL
    1. To be on a safer side, Invest a little amount of money first (for example: $10-$100). Do not be in a hurry to put a huge amount. If you are convinced with the little amount you earlier placed, you can now put in more money into the system.
    2. Once you have made up to the original amount you put in the system, withdraw that amount first. You can re-invest the remaining amount. By doing this you would be rest assured you would not lose any money. For example, if you put $100, the moment you make up to $100, withdraw it. You can now re-invest the remaining amount you have in the system by buying more ad-packs.

SOME USEFUL HINTS TO REALLY SUCCEED IN PROFIT-CLICKING
    1. Try to fund your wallet (asides the free $10 you would be given) through your payment processor even if it's a SMALL AMOUNT. You CANNOT make money without putting an initial investment.
    2. As you are paid your daily sales commission, try to buy more ad-packs. This is called compounding. You would make more money when you compound.
    3. When you complete your Profit-Clicking registration, you would be given your own referral link. Use your own link to invite your friends and colleagues. Please ensure the people that registered with you complete their registration by clicking on the link that was sent to their email. For every ad-pack your referral buys, you would get some commission.

You can get more of the details in the FREE document I attached.

Thank you and Congrats for your new money-making stream!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: The SAFEST way to make money online ( PLEASE READ AND DOWNLOAD FREE DOCUMENT )

Hello guys, I forgot to inform you in my earlier post that Profit-Clicking normally pays 2% daily sales commissions of your initial investment on weekdays.

For this Xmas Season, Profit-Clicking would pay 3% daily sales commission for those that would fund their wallets between Dec 1-25. This means if you are putting money in the system this Xmas season, you would getting a BIGGER sales commision and you would make money FASTER.

To confirm what I said and to prove that I am not lying, feel free to do your own research and also visit this site for more info:
    http://www.profitclicking.com/member-profits-soar

Take Care and Congrats to your new money-making stream.

+ Reply