+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: SA Internship Recruitment Programme 2012 calling

Re: SA Internship Recruitment Programme 2012 calling

Thanks, I just completed the test.

As at last year, their pay is between 40k to 45k for the first year of the internship, and it would be doubled the next year.

And yes, a 2-years bond will have to be signed, its an interesting place to work.

pls after d 2 years internship,wat is their pay like.

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    Thanks, I just completed the test.

As at last year, their pay is between 40k to 45k for the first year of the internship, and it would be doubled the next year.

And yes, a 2-years bond will have to be signed, its an interesting place to work.

@lmao, please where did you read all that info from?....and is it that they will retain someone after the 2years internship to work in their company or attach someone to other company? please explain better if you still know more on this...tnx

@slim002 when you get employed all your questions will be answered it not a by force thing,if you don't like the offer then u'll leave it. I think itz clear enough that after 2yrs u'll either be retained all let go. Which 1 is anoda coy inside again. Have patience abeg,y r u in a hurry, when u get called u can nw start enquiry.

@slim, i was at the interview last year, i didn't get the job bcos i claimed i had an experience which i didnt. I advice anyone invited for the interview to be honest cos those guys r smart; especially the MD. He detected something fishy.

Before the interview started last year, we were told the nature of the job. So calm down! Things might have changed!

@imao, am curently workin wit one oil and gas servicing firm in delta state as a contract staff wic will end in d next 7 month and my monthly salary is 170k,pls does dis SA internship worth quiting my job if i got SA intern offer

Quote Originally Posted by lmao View Post
    @slim, i was at the interview last year, i didn't get the job bcos i claimed i had an experience which i didnt. I advice anyone invited for the interview to be honest cos those guys r smart; especially the MD. He detected something fishy.

Before the interview started last year, we were told the nature of the job. So calm down! Things might have changed!

ok!....Thank you for the update! I really appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by posh16 View Post
    @slim002 when you get employed all your questions will be answered it not a by force thing,if you don't like the offer then u'll leave it. I think itz clear enough that after 2yrs u'll either be retained all let go. Which 1 is anoda coy inside again. Have patience abeg,y r u in a hurry, when u get called u can nw start enquiry.
    smilesss!!!...alright,thank you http://www.naijahotjobs.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

@kreal, i'm not in the position of deciding which is worthwhile; i only gave an info which i expect u to make decision base on whatever your expectations are. Just think of what u want. Firstly, pass the interviews!

@imao, thanks for the infos, i read a similar stuff online too abt the salary. But pls what is their pay package after the 2yrs internship.

I really dnt knw cos we weren't briefed abt after the 2years internship program.

@kreal, u have a job dat u earn 170k n wld expire in 7months n u want advice weather to quit n be an *INTERN* foR 40-50k, haba kai,give ursef brain na,I still ave 7mnts to go n after dat I advice u look 4 a permanent job nt entry level or internship,based on ur exp 4rm d oil n gas coy, advancement is key dnt u wnt to earn 250k a mnth, by d way hook me up wit d job abeg I dnt mind moving to delta.

@Posh16 is on point,u rather look for a better job and not an Internship Programe or someting
    @lmao, how many stages of interview do they conduct?
    Wats the regular interview qustns?
    How long does it take them to call for the next stage?

Tanks bro

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast