+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: S.M.E.D.A.N CALLING!!!!

Re: S.M.E.D.A.N CALLING!!!!

I received an sms asking me to continue checking my email for info..... guess the test is in batches i guess.

Just wrote d test...please jack well b4 takin it
    its Analogies (GMAT), Antonym, Sentence completion, Maths just like Acason said.
    justruby

I saw d mail now though am yet to write. @Justruby, what's ur assessment of d test? Difficult? Wish u well.
    Pls house-mates, must one write d apt test on d same day that he got d mail? If not, when is d deadline 4 one to write his's/her's.

@justruby what's ur assessment of the test? Difficult? Wish u success.
    Wel, i got d mail dis morning but am yet to write. I want to find out if one must write on d very day he/she got d mail. If not, when is d deadline? Wil appreciate any response.

Hi housemates. I just saw my own mail this morning. I want to find out if one must write d apt test on d very day he got d mail?

@all- i got the mail yesterday and made a big mistake by proceeding quickly to take the test at 11p.m. Wat a shame ... I suggest you really calm down to take the test... I didn't pass it as well, and the format is as stated above... The only problem is that, the questions don't ve proper identification... Meanin aside from sentence completions, antonyms and analogies that were self explanatory, majority of questions weren't clear cut... Like questions on whether the right hand side is greater that the left, i couldn't figure out the right from the left... Also some sentences were underlined and 5options given but no idea of wat i was to do... At a point i started guessing... It's a dumb arrangement, unprofessional to say the least... Goodluck to any one that can beat their pass mark of 216...

please house help!!!! i received a text message yesterday asking me to continue checking my mail... am just wondering if any other person has the same case as mine.
    I am yet to see any email.

omo ye, i just see the mail now...make i cool down jack

pls can house help me, i was sent a text message dt i should check my email box for time whn d apptitude test will commence. house if any body knw d site to log in to please tell me i dont want to miss dis chance dis my mail [email protected] or u can reach me on 08054336911, 08030623884. thanks God bless u.
    o

house i just receive my own message from parks associate. am preparing for d test right now.
    o

I ve written d test & i passed. To answer ur questions, it is not compulsory to write d test d day u got d mail. I got mine Mon around 9pm &wrote it Tue around 4pm. Also, it's necessary 2 settle down well 4 d test. Do not rush, i assure u if u rush 4 it, u wil fail. Prepare well. The test is 50 ques for 1 hr so u ve enough time to prepare. I also advise dat u shld not expose ur email unnecessarily cos u wil need it 4 d test. The total score is 412 and d pass mark is 206 (not 216) which is 50%. Gud luck

House i recieved an SMS message too 4m SMEDAN since a day b4 yestada uptill now i have not seen they mail pls can some one help me [email protected] or 08033687359

house pls guide me is it smedan aptitude test 1A dt i will click, those that have written should gist me am waiting the web is yet to open. tank u
    o

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast