+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Royal exchange recruiting graduate management developement trainee programme

Royal exchange recruiting graduate management developement trainee programme

Graduate Management Development Trainee Programme
    Closing Date: Aug 09, 2011
    The Job

The Graduate Management Development Trainee Programme is designed to equip young, bright, ambitious, talented and fresh graduates with requisite skills (professional and soft) necessary to assume leadership role and be exposed to a functionally based and corporate intensive programme for one year before assumption of career responsibilities. It is an excellent opportunity for aspiring managers to work in a rapidly expanding, conventionally driven organization. After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a systematic training programme involving formal training and attachments for 12 months. At end of the training programme, successful candidates will be considered for vacant positions in the company.
    The Person

• Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of Second Class (Lower) division or equivalent in any discipline. • Completion of NYSC by 31st August, 2011. • Minimum of 5 credits in WASCE, SSCE or GCE ‘O’ level at one sitting, which must include English Language and Mathematics. • Age: Not more than 27 years old by 31st August, 2011. • The programme is open to only graduates who obtained their bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the last six years.

Re: Royal exchange recruiting graduate management developement trainee programme

Complete an online application form via: :: Royal Exchange :: Career :: Login
    www.royalexchangeplc.com/careers

OR

Submit an application in your own handwriting to:
    The Group Head
    (Human Resources)
    P.O.Box 3996
    Oshodi, Lagos.

Refer: Tuesday Guardian Paper 26th July 2011

Re: Royal exchange recruiting graduate management developement trainee programme

Edit Personal Profile Welcome Samuel Giwa to Royal Exchange! Thank you for logging in to the Royal Exchange Human Resources website.

Four easy steps to applying for a vacancy online:

• Complete your Personal Profile

Before you can apply for a vacancy, you must complete your Personal Profile.

It should take you approxiamately 30 to 40 minutes to complete your Personal Profile. You have the option of saving an incomplete PP at any time and returning to finish it at your convenience. Create Personal Profile
      • Find a Vacancy Announcement

All Vacancies
      • Apply for the job

At this stage we may ask you some questions specific to the position for which you are applying. Then a copy of your PP will automatically be sent to the appropriate office.
      • Take a Test

At this stage you will be required to take a 20minutes appitude test. Your score and future infornmation would be sent to your email account.Apptitude Test

For general inquiries or technical support on applying online please contact us at [email protected]. Please describe in detail the problem you encountered as well as what you were trying to do. The more information you can provide the better we can assist you.

Thanks. Looking forward 2 d Aptitude Test o. Lol.

Nice one there

the online test is not coming up.........house help

Quote Originally Posted by Bolajiadegunle View Post
    the online test is not coming up.........house help
    I experienced same o. I sent them a mail abt d problem.

@OJOChidem,were you asked any question?and did you get any confirmation after the application,What I got was APPLICATION RECEIVED AND BEING PROCESSED,so I believe the online test should be after the processing and shortlisting,again,I werent asked any questions as they stipulated there,pls if yours is diff from what I got pls notify the house!thanks

the application is not going through, it is giving an error response when trying to register.Anyone with the same issue pls?

Quote Originally Posted by CAGO View Post
    @OJOChidem,were you asked any question?and did you get any confirmation after the application,What I got was APPLICATION RECEIVED AND BEING PROCESSED,so I believe the online test should be after the processing and shortlisting,again,I werent asked any questions as they stipulated there,pls if yours is diff from what I got pls notify the house!thanks
    I didn't get any confirmation o. But my profile was saved. When I clicked APPLY NOW, I was told dat I can't apply twice.

hey peeps, please has anyone received or done d test?Response will be greatly appreciated

I was told that my application has been received and is being processed, but the online text is not opening. What could be wrong?

I sent them a mail concern the test that was not responding but they is no feed back on that. may be they are through with it.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast