+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: RenCap Again for 2012

Re: RenCap Again for 2012

Quote Originally Posted by marlock View Post
    pls u pple shuld let sum1 undastnd dis tin well
    hahhahaha. This was why it was initially made clandestine. They even did not first make the advert public. They just publicized it a few days ago. Before they made it public, I had to dissect their website to uncover it. hahahahahaha. You would say how! hahahaha, don't be surprised. You know we have been applying for jobs for many years, so we have developed the ability to beat any company`s application chicanery (oyinbo repete).

Okay, to answer your question on how to apply, here is what you should do:

1. Create an account with Jobvite, the new recruiting portal that Renaissance Capital currently uses https://hire.jobvite.com/Info/Regist...=qHV9Vfwq&o=37

2. After completing step 1, go to the email you entered in step 1 and validate your account

3. Finally, a list of jobs and their locations will be shown to you. Click Financial Markets-Lagos, and then apply!! You can also apply for an internship if you are in your penultimate year at undergraduate or graduate school.

I hope forum members will not turn dumb this time after reaching the assessment centre stage.

Igh

Quote Originally Posted by benissues View Post
    Is it 4 only M.sc students or graduates......B.sc nor go fit apply?.........pls reply ASAP!

Hahahaha. What is the origin of this your question? Well, just in case you did not know, you should know now that, unless otherwise stated, the minimum requirement for any graduate entry level job, both in Nigeria and everywhere around the world, is a BSc degree.

Go through this forum very well. You will see that many BSc are getting the top jobs that were competed for by everybody, including people with MSc, Mphil and co.

I hope you are deliriously jocund now..hahahah

Igh

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    My msc was 2009
    Hey BIGER BOY, if your graduation ceremony was held in 2010 or 2011, that is the date I would claim as my date of graduation. I have consistently done this, and it has consistently worked for me. I can always argue my case. I can say a student has not become a graduate until given a graduation certificate that proves he/she has successfully graduated and has satisfied the university both in character and learning.

Hope you grab my vibe.

Igh

ighoeve, thanks so much bro. Hugs !

Quote Originally Posted by ighoeve View Post
    hahhahaha. This was why it was initially made clandestine. They even did not first make the advert public. They just publicized it a few days ago. Before they made it public, I had to dissect their website to uncover it. hahahahahaha. You would say how! hahahaha, don't be surprised. You know we have been applying for jobs for many years, so we have developed the ability to beat any company`s application chicanery (oyinbo repete).

Okay, to answer your question on how to apply, here is what you should do:

1. Create an account with Jobvite, the new recruiting portal that Renaissance Capital currently uses https://hire.jobvite.com/Info/Regist...=qHV9Vfwq&o=37

2. After completing step 1, go to the email you entered in step 1 and validate your account

3. Finally, a list of jobs and their locations will be shown to you. Click Financial Markets-Lagos, and then apply!! You can also apply for an internship if you are in your penultimate year at undergraduate or graduate school.

I hope forum members will not turn dumb this time after reaching the assessment centre stage.

Igh
    Pls bro i cant find the post for the financial acc, lagos on their jobsearch board after i had registered. Though a mail was sent 2 me for email activation, which i follow the link 2 activate my email id, bor I guess the post is close, cos i was on able 2 locate it on their jobsearch board. Bor pls, if it's on the oda way round, i wont mind ur kind advis on how 2 apply. 10x.

Quote Originally Posted by yomi84 View Post
    Pls bro i cant find the post for the financial acc, lagos on their jobsearch board after i had registered. Though a mail was sent 2 me for email activation, which i follow the link 2 activate my email id, bor I guess the post is close, cos i was on able 2 locate it on their jobsearch board. Bor pls, if it's on the oda way round, i wont mind ur kind advis on how 2 apply. 10x.
    Hi, you are correct.

The vacancy is still open, but I guess there is something we are not getting correctly. Ask other forum members who have successfully applied, or repeatedly send emails to [email protected]. Explain your case to them. Also send repeated emails to [email protected][email protected]

You should get the help you need.

@Yomi84- here is...
    http://rengroup.com/Careers/Student/ApplyNow/?print=

@ighoeve-am not sure the internships are available this time.couldn't find them.
    Hope maketh NOT ashamed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kainos_k View Post
    @Yomi84- here is...
    http://rengroup.com/Careers/Student/ApplyNow/?print=

@ighoeve-am not sure the internships are available this time.couldn't find them.
    Hope maketh NOT ashamed!!!

Hey KK, thanks for the links. I think summer internships are available. Are you talking about a full year internship?

Finance and Markets Internship Program

Internship | Lagos, Victoria Island, Nigeria

@ighoeve...
    You are most welcome,I could almost do anything to help whenever I see your name you know...you are one of the most helpful spirits in this forum!

Could you please send me the link?

I must have skipped it or something...I was referring to the internships for penultimate year undergraduates...

Been a while. Howdy?

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by yomi84 View Post
    pls notin lik dat.financial market.help us

@marlock-try the link I posted!

Hope maketh NOT ashamed!

whats the meaning of this 'Hope Maketh Not asha....,' that some of you use to end your post?

Quote Originally Posted by ellen002 View Post
    whats the meaning of this 'Hope Maketh Not asha....,' that some of you use to end your post?
    dats boko haram word

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast