+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Recruited for the IGP at Standard Chartered Bank 2011

Recruited for the IGP at Standard Chartered Bank 2011

Hi all,

I just browsed SCB website and noticed that most positions for the IGP have been filled..The only position left is that of Corporate and Real Estate Services..

Please, has anyone on this forum been accepted into any of the programmes? During the application process, many people came here and said many helpful things..However, they have been silent since all these days...Does this silence mean that you guys and ladies did not get through? Your further discussion of the IGP programme at SCB will for sure help others who are yet to get through the application process..

Please keep the information and updates flowing..

Re: Recruited for the IGP at Standard Chartered Bank 2011

Hi Igho, i really do not understand d stages, dia has been some periods of no communication and d likes, but i just got a mail frm dem 2day, inviting me for the final set of interviews with the executive director slated for next week.
    Has any1 gone thru this stage or beyond, any tip, advice of info pls

Re: Recruited for the IGP at Standard Chartered Bank 2011

Quote Originally Posted by crabs_oysters View Post
    Hi Igho, i really do not understand d stages, dia has been some periods of no communication and d likes, but i just got a mail frm dem 2day, inviting me for the final set of interviews with the executive director slated for next week.
    Has any1 gone thru this stage or beyond, any tip, advice of info pls
    Which business function did you apply for?

Congrats..You have really gone far in the process.. This is the news we should be hearing..
    I hope someone will be able to help you here..

The interviews seem unending..I thought they said there would be only one final interview after the phone interview..

+ Reply