+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Re: gtb pre int. Documentatn.

Re: gtb pre int. Documentatn.

@maymartins, wrote d test on 18th of august in lagos too, n ad d pre int. Documentatn 2nd-3rd sept. @ bimpeigh, jevusa is right. Was at gtb last wk. A new batch just resumd training n since trainin sch. Last 4 3mths, we really av 2 b patient. We'l def. B cald 4 interview b4 d 3 mths lapses.

@ace7 thanks for the update. So we'll still wait for three months....may God help us.

I had mine in Abuja, why didn't they choose me?
    This has been the question I've been asking masef...I was so devastated, then. They choose one of us and now she's in the training school.
    Now I've got to wait for @least 2 months for them to complete their progamme. Why should I complain?
    In the mean time, I was advised to keep in touch with their Human Resource guy...I think his name's Allison...send him mail occasionally to indicate my interest in the job. You guys may want to try that too.
    I am full of HOPE.

Re: Re: gtb pre int. Documentatn.

pls house hw did u apply

Back in June 2010 in Gombe during NYSC...went to drop my CV personally. That was the method then. I was just lucky...then the rest is History. Don't ask me because I masef don't know. All I know is that I was shortlisted for their test in Abuja which I passed. So...

Pls does anybody know how far with those that wrote the entry level test on the 24th of august 2010? I wrote mine that day and have not heard from them since then.

Hi Dotuntaiwo, tnx 4 ur gud work,pls wutz ur mobile numb,i wl want 2 chat wit u on fone goodies 4 ur ears,pls im waitin.

+ Reply