+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: RE: Adexen-Reckitt Benkisser test held on Sat 17th sept, 2010 @chams city ikeja

Re: RE: Adexen-Reckitt Benkisser test held on Sat 17th sept, 2010 @chams city ikeja

@biggerboyz, saw d bad news too but there is a twist to mine

The msg said i reached the cut off,but not among the first 200..was that also d content of ur msg..got ur PM

Re: RE: Adexen-Reckitt Benkisser test held on Sat 17th sept, 2010 @chams city ikeja

@Amaka nwa-Yes, it was d same mail i got. I didnt take d test seriously cos i'm just so tired of writin tests upon tests

But i am throwing all my weight, my life and all my resources behind NB test come saturday. I hope 2come out succesfully

@biggerboyze........its not by our power or might but by His grace,,,,,we can only do our best and leave the rest to God...somehow i know you would do well.and i wish everybody the best..
    @all.....wetin dey happen to me e be like say i wan kolo,,,i dey check my email like every 5mins,,,,,,,,,,BABA God i dey your hand ohh.

@biggerboyz....i got a positive mail from them. Can we hook up on saturday during NB test? Abeg i need ur help oooo,pls watz ur email addy? Mine is [email protected]

@Kblaze they'll definitely get back 2 u 2morrow.
    @owosuper were u asked 2 forward ur c.v again? Did they also tell u about d assessment at vi.

@all just got this mail from them. please does anyone have any idea of the next step.

Dear Candidate,

We are happy to inform you that you were successful at the recent test organized by Adexen HR Services @ the Chams Center on the 18th of September 2010.

In the following days, you will receive a confirmation text and an invitation for the next round of the Assessment for our client.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Adexen Executive Search

Congrats boy!! Keep up d form... Make sure u finish dem again next stage.

hi guys i initially got this from them,

Hello,

Further to your recent application, we regret to inform you that after careful consideration it has been decided not to proceed with your application on this occasion.

May we take this opportunity to wish you every success in your future career and thank you for the interest you have shown.

Yours Sincerely,

Adexen HR & Recruitment Services

Bonjour,

Suite à votre récente candidature, nous sommes au regret de vous annoncer qu'après son étude attentive, il a été décidé de ne pas lui donner suite.

Nous profitons de ce message pour vous souhaiter du succès dans votre carrière future et vous remercier de l'intérêt que vous apportez à cette opportunité.

Sincères salutations

Adexen HR & Recruitment Services

then i later got this
    Dear Candidate,

We are happy to inform you that you were successful at the recent test organized by Adexen HR Services @ the Chams Center on the 18th of September 2010.

In the following days, you will receive a confirmation text and an invitation for the next round of the Assessment for our client.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Innocent

Project Manager

Adexen Executive Search
    i guess they made a mistake or what do u guys think?

^^^ Even me, I got both mails and I dont know what to think about them, tried calling the number sent to my phone but it is switched off. Pls can anyone help. Thanks

I just called again and I was told I was successful.The next stage is 0n the 2nd of october.I thank God so much

@all does anyone have an idea of what we should expect ?

i think we may be grouped according to the divisions in the test and assessed accordingly

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast