+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Pwc secound accessment test

Re: Pwc secound accessment test

i was rejected aswell but thier rejection wulldnt wegh me down,i believe God has a bigger plan 4mi and for those that made it,wish u all d best.Jst practice ur shl and if u dont have access to internent service you can look for Gmaths,shl questions are there.Also for those of u that made it,can u give us clues on how to answer questionaire of thier type please?.

those guys are sorry bastards. what on earth could their criteria be? they say that there isnt any wrong or right answer, and that we should just fill away honestly. now they say sorry u didn't meet our criteria...funny world, with tons of funny liars!
    I

Who among those that receive the 2nd assessment test have done is own? How many question in all and how many minutes is required?

@mekume, verbal reasoning 30 questions 15mins or so, then quantitative 18 questions 25mins

i just finish mine now...........

To those who did not make it, see it as a stepping stone to achieve greater heights and to those who were successful, its time to buckle up and prepare for the challenges ahead... I just finished the verbal now, but I may have to do the numerical tomorrow (12-06-2011). Cheers all!

Pease sm1 dat pass the first stage shld kindly tell us how they answered the competency test thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Janie4sure View Post
    Pease sm1 dat pass the first stage shld kindly tell us how they answered the competency test thanks
    Well....I passed the Competency test/questionnaires.....Did my Verbal and Numeric last week Thursday...Expecting a Positive feedback, by His grace..

About the Competency test,....(This is my Opinion)...Its not just about urself,....as a mata of fact, they dont care if u selected that U nt good with team work or U are less likely to adapt to change or u follow Organisational Policies and Procedures and all that....The test is about ACCURACY and CONSISTENCY.. If u rmbr, while answering the 40 questionaires, some of the questions came back, thgh they rephrased the sentences,.buh the sentences still mean the same. So imagine selecting MOST(or Strongly Agree) for one, and when the same rephrased question is asked again, U chose LEAST (Strongly Disagree)..So i see, there is a contradiction...Thats hw the competency test are ASSESSED!

Sorry to say,I did it exactly the same way but I was still rejected.So much for PwC!

thanks alot elias.tijani, that sound very logical, wish u success.

please does anyone know how many selection processes PWC will use..............plss

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12