+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: PWC Graduate Assessment Invitation

Re: PWC Graduate Assessment Invitation

@zeus, i was at the interviews stage last year but i didnt make it afterwards.

The process started with an online personality test. Then, successful candidates took an online Numerical and Verbal reasoning by SHL. Successful candidates were then invited for the interview at their head office. Before the interview commenced, a short SHL test was administered; both Numerical and Verbal.

Successful candidates after the interviews were sent another online personality test . Those succesful were eventually given the job.

the process is 2 long.hw did u knw u pass d personality test.did tel ur sucessful immediately on d site afta d test

Wow! @lmao thanks for that, that really means a lot is expected, what kind of questions were asked during the interview, was it based on knowledge about their company or current affairs?

@lmao...menh na wah for dos PWC guys oo...na president of US dem wan employ?? D stage is just too long jawe.

Nways, m sure dis yr would b our yr bro...we v knwn on dis page for quiet a while nw since d access and BAT days of last yr. I am sure ur DiamondBank parolz wuld come out successfully...zeus has spoken,lolz

God help us all!

@lmao...menh na wah for dos PWC guys oo...na president of US dem wan employ?? D stage is just too long jawe. Wel, i thank God dey dont have an assessment centre o! Cos ma experience wif BAT made start havin phobia for assessment centre wif any multinational coy

Nways, m sure dis yr would b our year bro...we v knwn on dis page for quiet a while nw since d access and BAT days of last yr. I am sure ur DiamondBank parolz wuld come out successfully...zeus has spoken,lolz

God help us all!

@lmao...menh na wah for dos PWC guys oo...na president of US dem wan employ?? D stage is just too long jawe. Wel, i thank God dey dont have an assessment centre o! Cos ma experience wif BAT made start havin phobia for assessment centre wif any multinational coy

Nways, m sure dis yr would b our year bro...we v knwn on dis page for quiet a while nw since d access and BAT days of last yr. I am sure ur DiamondBank parolz wuld come out successfully...zeus has spoken,lolz

God help us all!

@zeus: Thanks bro!

@zeus007 Last year, the recruitment process started with a series of online assessmemt test, then those that were successful were invited for the interview. On the interview day, we did another online assessment just to comfirm we did the previous ones ourselves. Later, each person was called for the interview. There were 3 panelists on that day depending on your chosen unit(audit, tax or consulting)

Pls hw much is thr pay upon al dis long process

@ spothot. Pls i sent u a pm. Pls chk it and reply

Hello I saw ur post yesterday about this age stuff so I specifically took time out to ask a friend •??o now works wit pwc but the reply I got was dat they do not do such things at pwc. Am now kind of confused bcos I always believe live experiences like the one u. Shared with the house. I don't want to scale thru all d process and be pushed out for one flimsy age excuse

@zeus, hw far with ur access stuff, have u resumed training yet?

Does anyone have a reliable indication of the annual salary for this position? House please share your reliable figures based on someone you know that got this job or if someone can ask HR that will be great!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast