+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: PWC CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE (AGE:BELOW 35yrs) APPLY

Pwc is short for pricewaterhousecopp.its a multinational consulting firm dat handles tax matters for big companies.what dey do can b classified under what companies like kpmg, delloite n d likes do.basically I fink its a very good place to work sha.I hope dis answers ur question

Re: PWC CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE (AGE:BELOW 35yrs) APPLY

use google chrome, its going tru dat

Earn 1,500 naira per person you invite to this site. Your money wold be paid directly into your bank account. Follow this link. Good luck. http://www.netcontacts.com.ng/invitation/?invitationcode=3870894416

thanks for clarifying me on what they do. I got a a mail from them this morning that my application was unsucessful. May be it's bcs of my field (Engineering Mechanical).

Thanks a lot

NHJ, pls everybody should be carefull of this spammer and others likes him/her. See the mail below:

hiiiiii

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 9:34 AM EDT
    View full HTML message

Hello
    My name is Miss celina i m 25years I saw your profile here http://www.naijahotjobs.comand I was very much interested to know more about you, and also to have a good relationship with You please Reply me back through my address ([email protected]) I will give you my picture and tell you more about myself when i get your reply

Thank you

celina

Spam

Chakaz, I dont suppose so. From what I have learnt about PWC, the first set of regret mails (ie the ones that come almost immediately after application, before the job posting even expires) are auto-generated. If u answer negatively to any question on the role -related questions section while applying (e.g. the how many years of experience do you have in customer service role question), the computer automatically screens you out to assist them in shortlisting the heavy bank of applications.

Now they are some who may be competent to do the job but get screened out at this point, and they just might wonder, 'wouldnt it be perfect to lie my way through to the interview stage and atleast get a chance to proove myself?'. Well, nobody can tell for certain how this would play out. On the one hand, you may be so impressive that the panelists ignore that one, maybe minor shortcoming. On the other hand, you may waste your time to go through a long recruitment process only to be dropped at the last stage. Its a chance, you choose whichever you like.

That said, their opening for Business Executive analyst is closing today, you may want to try that and say yes to them 'do you know spss'?, 'do you have a track record in project management?' and other role related questions, and you just might get shortlisted for a test. All the best.

@Derray, thanks for your suggestion, I got two positive responses after my application. One from 'noreply' and another from a staff and the regret mail still came from the same staff. I ve 4gotten the name but, it's a name from the south western part of the country. Thanks oncemore.

Chakaz, I know wat ure toking about. The name is Mosunmoluwa, right? Immediately after you applied, recall that you got a confirmatory mail from that same email. That mail, though from her email was auto-generated. And the 'regret mail' u got (which I also got) was auto.

I know what Im saying because I applied for the Business Analyst Executive position earlier, I answered 'no' to a role-relate question (do you have a track record of project management) and the very next day, I got a regret mail from a staff email. I applied again for the same position with a different email and I answered positively to the all role-related questions and so far, no regret mail yet.

My point is, for this job as well as most, the computer is simply issued commands that automatically shortlists people based on this easy 'yes' or 'no' questions and some others before a human eye looks at it for further short-listing. The fact that you are not initially dropped doesnt always necessarily mean that you wont be dropped eventually, it just gives u a better chance of making the list.

from what i see the deadline has not yet expired.

The company's website shows the following additional vacancies here

http://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers/vacancies.jhtml

There are additional vacancies

http://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers/vacancies.jhtml

Mine went through. Got two confirmation mails.

Awaiting.........................
    WWW.PIMPMYCV.CO.NR WWW.AWUFBROWSING.CO.NR

@Derray thank you so much. Tried another of the vacancies considering your advice, though am still awaiting their response. Strongly believing it'll be positive this time around.
    tiwo

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast