+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PTDF SUBMISSION

PTDF SUBMISSION

Pls house,after i submitted my PTDF application, i discovered that the application is still editable.Pls i need ur advise as i am confused whether i shoul re submit considering the one- application- only policy of the PTDF

Re: PTDF SUBMISSION

I have not submitted mine yet, but from what I can remember from last experience, if ur application is accepted, that is, when you click on "finish" at the very last page, page 14, it should take you to an admission slip and they will tell you to print it, keep it and bring same to the exams venue. If that has not happened, then I suggest you try again. It wont be a double application since you actually did not buy another scratch card. Good luck.

pls, i'v been finding it difficult to upload my data. I'm @ page 5 or 6, ie uploading of results, but after that, when I click on 'save & continue' it resets and returns from beginning.
    Pls wat do I do? It's deadline is 31st Jan. Pls, can somebody tell me wat to do?

Aragon, Thanks so much.May you achieve ur dreams

@dflame: wow! I suggest u try reducin d size of ur documnts. Also upload d documents 1 by 1. U shud see a msg tellin u ur doc has been succesfully uploaded @ every upload. Lastly, u may wish 2 try a faster server. 2 avoid such problems in subsequent pages, pls keep ur sentences brief.
    Gudluk!

@ t4, Thank U very much. I'll try again today as it's d last day. Wishing U d very best

LKA

You can submit as many times as you like. One submission policy means, one application per candidate. It's better you submit at a go because of unforseen circumstances, thereafter, if you want to update, you can and still submit.

+ Reply