+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Position: Personal Assistant

Position: Personal Assistant

Position: Personal Assistant
    A reputable partnership law firm on the Island seeks to recruit an exceptionally experienced candidate for the position of a Personal Assistant.
    International exposure will be an advantage.
    QUALIFICATION:
    · Minimum of qualification of HND /Degree in either Business Administration or Admin. Management (candidate with some overseas training/experience has an added advantage)
    · Good command of the English Language.
    · Minimum of three (3) years experience as a PA

REQUIREMENT:
    · Good administrative knowledge,
    · personable,
    · adequately experienced in public relations and local/international travel arrangements,
    · high degree of initiative,
    · Ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision, even under pressure.
    · Must be computer literate with very good typing skills

RESPONSIBILITIES
    · Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
    · Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
    · Dealing with correspondence and writing letters, taking dictation and minutes
    · Dealing with faxes, post and incoming email and giving attention to urgent mails.
    · Producing documents, briefing papers, court case files, reports and presentations
    · devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;

Remuneration: Not less than N150, 000 per month
    Only suitable candidates with the above requirements needs send detailed CV not later than the 18th of March 2011 using APER-1001 as subject of mail to: [email protected]

Re: Position: Personal Assistant

@dewiseacre,

Thank you for the post. I just sent out my application. My fingers are crossed hoping for the best.

Cheers.

+ Reply