What is PocketMoni?

PocketMoni is the brand name of eTranzact’s Mobile Money service supported by eTranzact’s Mobile Money Platform. The eTranzact platform is the first truly operational mobile commerce application that is multi network capable and can interface seamlessly with third party payment schemes. The service in line with international standards is secured utilizing 3DES encryption technology. In addition a PIN is required for every transaction. With PocketMoni, our customers can securely, conveniently and cost-effectively send money to the bank accounts and mobile phones of family and friend, buy airtime from any GSM Network, Pay bills such as PHCN, DSTV, Startimes, Hi TV, make deposits and pay for goods and services at designated merchant outlets amongst other things.

About eTranzact International Plc?

eTranzact International Plc is a payment company as well as a switch. We pioneered Mobile Payment in the country. The company currently has presence in 7 countries including Nigeria. These include Kenya, Ghana, Cote d'ivoire, Zimbabwe, South Africa, and UK. Our products and service offerings cover both collections and payment and are enabled on Card Schemes, Point of Sales (PoS), ATMs, Internet and Mobile.

How Can I get PocketMoni?

You can get PocketMoni by:

By Texting “Reg FirstName LastName 004008” to 20220 on all GSM Network.

You will receive SMS containing you PIN. Complete your registration by changing your PIN

What transactions can I perform using PocketMoni?

You can do the following transactions:

Buy Recharge Card
Send money to your love ones
Send money to any bank account
Pay for DSTV, Star Times, My TV, e.t.c. subscription
Pay PHCN bills
Pay other bills
Check Balance & mini statement
Cash deposit
Cash withdrawal
Pay Insurance premium and so much more

How much can I transact on PocketMoni?

For Classic Users with no KYC (Documentations), N3, 000 is the transaction limit and N30, 000 daily limits (every user is a classic user when registered and can upgrade at will.
Silver subscribers can do N10, 000 per transaction and N100, 000 per day.
For Platinum User, N100, 000 transaction limit and N1, 000,000 daily limit.

How do I upgrade to Silver or Platinum Subscriber?

Visit any Agent shop and provide the necessary documents as requested by CBN. The documents are

Means of identification (Drivers license, International passport, National Card)
Proof of address (Utility Bill)
1 passport affix to the application form
Duly signed application form
The upgrade request will be channeled through an Agent/Aggregator and authorized by eTranzact

Does the PocketMoni application work on any phone and any network?

Yes
We have four models of application (USSD, java based, SMS/IVR and Ipad/Ipod/Android versions)
The USSD works on all phone types as users can dial *389# and the PocketMoni transaction menu list would display on the customers phone. Customers can then transact using the digits tied to the respective options for transacting.
Java based is the one installed on the phone (this is mandatory for all Agents) and it works on compatible phones and on the 4 major networks (MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and ETISALAT)
The SMS/IVR is the model that will most likely be used by users (this is for low end phones as well as phones made in China) and it works on all network too.
I Phones, I-Pad and Android. The eTranzact Mobile Money solution is also available for high end phones and accessories such as I-Phones, I-pad (Apple) and Samsung Galaxy, Nexus (Android), e.t.c.

How Do I fund my PocketMoni Account

You can fund your PocketMoni Account by:

Obtaining a PocketMoni card from any of our Card Pick-Up locations or at our head office.
Visit your nearest PocketMoni Agent or any of the under listed banks to make a deposit into your PocketMoni account.

First Bank of Nigeria Plc
United Bank for Africa
Union Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc
Skye Bank Plc
Fidelity Bank Plc
First City Monument Bank
Zenith Bank
GT Bank
Ecobank
Enterprise bank
Keystone Bank
Wema Bank
Mainstreet Bank
Unity Bank

Fill out a deposit slip. Ensure you enter your PocketMoni account details (card number) and hand it over to the processing agent or teller (in the case of bank) along with the amount to be deposited.
Collect your receipt of payment.
You should receive confirmation of payment within 1 hour.

How do I Make Cash Withdrawals from my PocketMoni Account?

You can Cash out of your PocketMoni account by:

Visiting the nearest PocketMoni Agent
Visiting an ATM using the eTranzact Mobile Money Card tied to your PocketMoni account. This card is usually obtainable at our agent locations.

What are the applicable charges for Using PocketMoni

The PocketMoni service has two fee categories namely:

Pay As You Use: Every newly registered user is placed under this category by default. Under this category, users are charged per transaction done on the platform. Users can request for the price list by reaching any of our numerous agents or our contact center via a call or an email..

Monthly Commission Plan: Under this category users are charged N250 flat rate at the end of the month.

However, users can opt to switch from one plan to another by sending an official request to [email protected].

More so, transactions done at Agent locations will attract a fee of N50-N100 depending on the transaction type

What happens if my phone is missing?

Your money is safe as the money is in one of our settlement banks and not in the phone. The phone is just a channel (also ensure that your PIN has not been compromised)
Contact eTranzact helpdesk for next steps

If you need more clarification or for enquiries pls drop a message. Would be more than glad to assist