+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLS i urgently need ur help forumite. Who are STATOIL UK. What are they into?

PLS i urgently need ur help forumite. Who are STATOIL UK. What are they into?

I got an sms and inbox message from them today tellin me that im schedule for visa interview on friday but askd me to get an international worker certificate bcos of d terrorists cases now adays. Hw to get it was also sent to me. I need ur advice my good people pls.

Re: PLS i urgently need ur help forumite. Who are STATOIL UK. What are they into?

@all abeg, any1 wit any useful info abt STAT OIL UK, shuld pls share as 2 help 1 of our own b/4 he fall 4 some cheap scammers. Tanks

Re: PLS i urgently need ur help forumite. Who are STATOIL UK. What are they into?

scam.
    Pls run

Did Ʊ write/attend any test/interview frm dem. if not, Ʊ'r almost alredy bin bullied. SCAM of d highest order!!! No b only visa, na windows vista!!!
    All dis Oil& gas jobs frm uk are pure SCAMs. Pick race!!!

I agree completely wit Golf n Georg, bt incase our broda is stil not convince, i suggest he google d coy, he might find out sometin abt deir authenticity.

Experience is the best teacher.I don't no why people still apply to them. A very close friend of mine was scammed by them. A day to ur visa interview in Abuja after u might have paid for the international workers certificate for 18k they will tell u that ur interview has been cancelled due to security reasons and they won't give u time to think. They will tell u that u have 24 hours more and u r approaching zero hour. After then they will tell u to send like 27k for ur guarantee affidavicte to d country antony. After dat they will tell u to write letter of reimbursement for ur one month upfront salary at d tune of 3m but before then they will ask u to send 178k for transfer charge. But my brother all d addresses and email r fake. Uk fone number doesent start with 702. Those nos r being picked here in 9ja. Every finz is done here. Wish somebody can tell my friend b4 he loosed almost 100k to them. Goodluck bro. It will be good for u too to have the experience.

ok guyz statoil do exist and is a good company they r into oil,gas and energy but if u didnt apply to the company and u got a msg it a scam and the last time i check statoil is not recruiting for now..............so my friend runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn

+ Reply