+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Pls house which offer is better Chi Limited nig(chi-group) or De-united(indomie) foods.?

Re: Pls house which offer is better Chi Limited nig(chi-group) or De-united(indomie) foods.?

U can send a PM to a member by clickn on a box beneath d member's username

@montedo, i cant seem to find the box you are talking about, can you be more elaborate, thank you.

Re: Pls house which offer is better Chi Limited nig(chi-group) or De-united(indomie) foods.?

go for indomie
    D

Chi and Indomie non is better,but if you dont have anything u are doing at momemt u can try any of them,Basic salary for Indomie is 20,000 with other packages #30,000k.may God help u,they are lebanies Company.

@iyi4love, are you sure? Indomie is owned by indonesians and singaporeans. They may not pay as much as cadbury and nestle but 30,000? @mengi, have a look at my posts. If you are to send me a PM, under 'montedo', you will find 'treasure hunter'.Under 'treasure hunter', you will find 'offline' or 'online' beside which you will find an icon in the form of a computer. Click on it and compose your message. You can move the mouse on the icon and personal message(offline) will be displayed.
    B

@Iddrizzle: Lucky you. Go for indomie. Last year December, I was in your situation. Chi offered me N40,000 as a store keeper while another consulting firm offered me something better. Having gone online, I got similar response to the ones you have here. In fact, an ex-staff of Chi called me and asked me not to go for the offer. The Indian people who own Chi don't pay well. Big up to all you huzzlers in the house. We will get there...

hello,to the very best of my knowledge indomie is better but their take home is equally small.i turned down their offer as a biochemist in otta about two months ago.pray and all the best.

i think indomie will have a good package for u due the dynamic in their management style but chi staff in the marketing section enjoy better packages
    v

indomie is beta,chi is just 2 stingy.all d best

Indomie may be fair compare with Chi, but the two environment are not structured. If you are not employed Indomie is better in terms of pay. But get ready for a world class job with structure for for local employee. Delman

@Abdulwasiu, both are not a well structured environment. You may consider De united in terms of pay and think of a world class job later.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12