+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLS HELP ME?

Newbie oladeleoluwabunmi@yahoo.c's Avatar

PLS HELP ME?

Hello house,pls help me-tired of sitting at home.dont know wot to do

Re: PLS HELP ME?

What did u study,ur grade and when did u graduate?

Newbie oladeleoluwabunmi@yahoo.c's Avatar

READ BANKING AND FINANCE FROM OOU GRADUATED IN 2007 BUT COMPLETED NYSC 2009(FEB)

Hello Bunms, was a bit passionate about your plight cos av found myself in dat same situation before now. Anyway all you need do is to keep a positive attitude and take time to develop yourself by reading and thinking. This will surely broaden your horison and in no time the golden idea dat will take you out of your present state will stroll in. It might sound absurd, but it surely works. This is the best tym for you to expand your knowlegde base before you get that job you desire as you may not have the time again when the job finally comes. I wish you the very best and pray that God settles you in due course.

Hi Bunms, I once felt the same way, but just keep on applying for as many jobs as you come across, and surely one or two will click. One important thing to note is that you can start with a small job and keep searching for the big one while you are at it. This will give you something to put on your C.V as work experience. Cheers!!!
    There is a place for the mighty. Only those who persever get there and become the "Mighty"

+ Reply