+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Please guys, I need ur help in making a decision!

Please guys, I need ur help in making a decision!

Please guys,i need ur help in making a decision.I'm an Engineering Graduate who just got a job that's power related and also admission to study masters in Info Tech in a Nigerian University.What do i do?

Re.

Cant u manage d job and go for a parttime p.g? On d other hand if u can sponsor yr sef in d school and hav no stres wit getin a new job fine. D ultimate:seek 4God's intervention 2make a final decide! Gudluck

Re: Help!!!!

Thanks Lanyat for ur prompt reply,its just that getting the job was quite difficult and i really need the money,plus according to work rules i'm not supposed to do masters or any other degree until i have worked for one year,(sometimes i may be needed on wkends),and the fact that they are two different areas/fields!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ndubili
    Get d job first d later u run ur programe bcos u school can wait but d job cant
    To Be Forewarned Is To Be Forearmed! Besides, what guarantee do you have that you will complete the masters in 2 years-? Be Very Careful!
    Nevertheless, Welcome to the World of Nigerian Universities where the Only Certainty is the Uncertainty of Graduation! A World where you know when to enter but have no idea of when to exit!
    One love!

@mellanie
    Please kindly give me the name of the company you were offered appointment so that I can 'DEPUTISE' for you while doing your masters. One love!

Re: Please guys, I need ur help in making a decision!

Guy abg free masters 4 nw oo ... All na 2 mk money ... And nw yrs of xperience pass masters in our country nw oo .. In any sector ... Sso b wise ... I jst belive u shd do a master when u need it nt jst becos ppl r doin masters .. Cos if u do masters in an area whn u don't finally follow dah path .. Its a waste ... Ciao!

You can defer your masters for a year & go back wen ready! Believe me, jobs are not easy 2come by these days. Go 4d job!

@poster, a graduate in engineering going 4 masters in info tech, hmmm Shey na scholarship you wan take get the M.sc? My guy na money we dey all find, afterall wen u finish your masters you go still go find work... And who says na only those wey get masters dey make am in life? Take d job offer solve the immediate needs of life and then take a study leave latter if you like book.... GEt THE Job BEfORE iTS tOO lAtE o! A Word is enough for d wise, so be wise my broda

I'ld say go for the job..defer the master for a year and do it on a part time basis. As one of the previous poster's said " (in) Nigerian Universities the Only Certainty is the Uncertainty of Graduation"!
    In addition, most companies require experience to employ, if u go 4 the masters programme u wld be overqualified with little or no experience (which is ultimately useless). And take it from me, u'ld need all the experience u can get!

My Brother,dnt think twice,go for the job first,u can get any masters you want later in life,experience can never be equalled

My dear friend| If the a good one and offers you ur desires, then get it and u can go to school p/timely. But if u can afford the money, then u hav the right decision to take.

Go for the job first

Is there a good business one can start in Lagos with just N100,000?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast