THE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE TRAINING ON PEACHTREE (SAGE 50) & TALLY.ERP9 HOLDS THIS SEPTEMBER.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND!
1. You will be trained with most recent version of PEACHTREE & TALLY.ERP9
2. Training facilitators are well experienced in accounting & business solutions.
3. Successful trainees can be recommended for jobs.
4. The Training will cover the basic, intermediate & advance level.
5. Certificate(s) will be issued after training.
6. Training Practical will cover oil & gas, construction, manufacturing & distribution business.
7. Trainees will learn how to build a complete accounting system with PEACHTREE & TALLY.ERP9.
TRAINING DATES: September 8, 15, 22 & 29, 2012 (4 WEEKENDS).
TIME: 9 AM
VENUE: PLOT 9, LADIPO OLUWOLE, OFF ADENIYI JONES, IKEJA, LAGOS.
FEE: N26,500 (Covers all training, Hands-on & Certificate)
HOW TO REGISTER:
Text LAG/SEPT, Name & Email to 08060592826 (e.g. LAG/SEPT, Chigozie Fashola)
See the course outline below:
(A) PEACHTREE BEGINNERS¡¯ TRAINING COURSE
(B) PEACHTREE INTERMEDIATE TRAINING COURSE
(C) PEACHTREE ADVANCE TRAINING COURSE
(D) TALLY.ERP9 ( Comprehensive course )
COURSE OUTLINE
(A)PEACHTREE BEGINNERS TRAINING COURSE
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION & ADVANTAGES OF PEACHTREE
CHAPTER 2: NEW COMPANY SET-UP & PROCEDURES
CHAPTER 3: ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE
(i) Customer, statement & invoice defaults, (ii) Creation of customer ledgers, (iii) Customer beginning balance, (iv) Customer transactions, (v) Customer reports.
CHAPTER 4: ACCOUNT PAYABLE
(i) Vendor defaults, (ii) Creation of vendors ledgers, (iii) Vendor beginning balances, (iv) Vendor transactions, (v) Vendor Reports.
CHAPTER 5: GENERAL LEDGER
(i) General ledger default Information, (ii) Account ID & account types, (iii) Creation of account ledgers, (iv) Modify charts of account, (v) Account beginning balances, (vi) Budgets.
CHAPTER 6: INVENTORY
(i) Inventory item defaults, (ii) Inventory fundamentals, (iii) Creation of stock items, (iv) Inventory beginning balances, (v) Inventory Reports.
CHAPTER 7: PAYROLL
(i) Creation of employees, (ii) Creation of salary details, (iii) payment of salary.
PRACTICALS: GOODS DISTRIBUTION BUSINES
(B) PEACHTREE INTERMEDIATE TRAINING COURSE
CHAPTER 1: ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE
(i) Review basic AR transactions, (ii) Credit memos & advance payment, (iii) Applying finance charges, (iv) Customer management, (v) Account Receivable reports (Evaluation & Option settings)
CHAPTER 2: ACCOUNT PAYABLE
(i) Review basic AP transactions, (ii) Vendor credit memos & advance payment, (iii) Account payable reports (Evaluation & Option settings)
CHAPTER 3: INVENTORY/SERVICES
(i) Building assemblies item, (ii) understanding serialized stock item, (iii) Raw materials requisitions, (iv) Material transfer & production processing, (v) Inventory/service management, (vi) Inventory Reports (Evaluation & option settings)
CHAPTER 4: GENERAL LEDGER
(i) Account grouping, (ii) General journal transactions, (iii) Account register, (iv) Memorized transactions, (v) Account reconciliation, (vi) General ledger reports (Evaluation & Option settings).
CHAPTER 5: PAYROLL
(i) Payroll defaults, (ii) Payroll set-up wizard, (iii) Payment of salaries (with adjustment), (iv) Payroll reports (Evaluation option settings).
CHAPTER 6: TAXATION
(i) Sales tax settings & application, (ii) PAYE tax settings & application.
PRACTICALS: MANUFACTURING BUSINESS
(C) PEACHTREE ADVANCE TRAINING COURSE
CHAPTER 1: JOB COSTING & PROJECT ACCOUNTING
(i) Job/Project set-up, (ii) Creation of Non-stock/project item, (iii) Job/Project transactions, (iv) Management of Cost centre, (v) Job/Project Report.
CHAPTER 2: COMPANY/ADMINISTRATOR REPORTS
(i) Audit Trail, (ii) Daily Register, (iii) Internal accounting review.
CHAPTER 3: SECURITY
(i) Creation of users & passwords, (ii) Assigning of access rights & special restrictions, (iii) Creation of customized role.
CHAPTER 4: SPECIAL PROCEDURES
(i) Closing a financial/fiscal year, (ii) Changing accounting period, (iii) customizing transaction templates, (iv) Back-up & Restore.
CHAPTER 5: CUSTOMIZATION
(i) Customization/Design of reports, (ii) Customization/Design of forms & documents, (iii) Collection letters & other letters.
CHAPTER 6: GROUP ACCOUNTING
(i) Set-up of group & subsidiary companies, (ii) Group accounting transactions, (iii) Consolidated Reports
PRACTICALS: CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡.
(D) TALLY.ERP9 (Comprehensive course)
CHAPTER 1: ACCOUNT MASTERS
(i) Account Grouping , (ii) Creation of ledgers, (iii) Account beginning balances, (iv) Creation of customers, (v) Creation of vendors, (vi) Creation of stock ledgers
CHAPTER 2: TRANSACTIONS
(i)Credit Sales, (ii) Cash Sales, (iii) Receipt of Debtors Balances, (iv) Credit Purchase, (v) Cash Purchase, (vi) Payment of Creditors Balances, (vii) General Journal Transactions, (viii) Contra Transactions, (ix) Debit/Credit Note Transactions, (x) Payroll Transactions, (xi) Inventory/Warehouse Transactions, (xii) Sales Ordering, (xiii) Purchase Ordering.
CHAPTER 3: TAXATION
(i) Sales Tax (settings & application), (ii) PAYE tax (settings & application), (iii) Company income tax, (iv) other taxes.
CHAPTER 4: PAYROLL
(i) Activation & settings, (ii) Pay heads, (iii) Creation of employees, (iv) Payment of salaries
CHAPTER 5: MULTI-CURRENCY
(i) Activation & settings, (ii) Creation of currencies & rates, (iii) application of multi-currencies.
CHAPTER 6: JOB COSTING/COST CENTRES
(i) Activation of cost centres & job costing, (ii) Creation of cost centres, (iii) Creation of material locations, (iv) Creation of job/project ledgers, (v) Creation of job items, (vi) Job/Project vouchers.
CHAPTER 7: EVALUATION OF FINANCIAL REPORTS
(i)Financial Statement Reports: Balance Sheet, P & L A/C, Cash Flow & Fund Flow Statement and Trial Balance. (ii) Inventory/Warehouse Reports. (iii) Payroll Reports. (iv) Project/Job Analysis Reports. (v) Receivables Reports. (vi) Payables Reports.
CHAPTER 8: CONFIGURATIONS & FEATURES SETTING
(i) Configurations (General, Masters, Voucher entry, Invoice & Orders, Payroll, Document Printing). (ii) Features (Accounts, Inventory & Statutory)
PRACTICALS: MANUFACTURING & CONSTRUCTION BUSINESS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Un-employed, corps members, Financial controllers, Account managers, Consultants, Owners of businesses, Managers of companies and other interested persons.
Come along with your laptop, so that we can install the original copy of the accounting softwares on it for FREE.
ABOUT US
May Ideal Technologies is a firm of business solution and intelligence provider. We major on
the provision of visionary and growth enhancing consultancy services that cut across vast area
of business endeavours. The blend created by mixture of aggression with competence has
translated into tested capacity to create wealth through the provision of practical solutions that
guarantee efficient utilization of resources and optimal realizations of set targets
May Ideal Technologies has achieved remarkable results through its ¡®client first approach¡¯ to
business that exposes it to the opportunities of initiating appropriate diagnosis to enterprise
problems and providing effective solutions to the established needs. Its¡¯ value- adding records
have placed it on the run for challenges and resourcefulness to proactively support the business
of its clientele.
HISTORY
May Ideal Technologies began full scale operations in June, 2009 with highly skilled and
experienced personnel . For the period, we have achieved remarkable consistency both in
quality outputs and client¡¯s satisfaction by applying a well thought out, and disciplined
methodology within a distinctive set of core values centred on value for our esteemed clients
always.

OUR METHODOLOGY/ VALUES
Our methodology defines the way we do business from start to finish. We believe we should
offer services that will be done right the first time hence deriving maximum value for our clients
always. This we achieve going by our set of standard principles that guides our actions.

OUR SERVICES
We have divided our services into 4 business units, they are:
1. INSTALLATIONS
2. IMPLEMENTATION
3. CUSTOMIZATION
4. TRAINING
OUR PRODUCTS:
We specialize on the following accounting and business solutions:
Peachtree Accounting (SAGE 50)
Tally.ERP9
Quickbooks
Figurro
Busy-In
Sage Line 50/100/200
Sage Pastel
Jobview
Prism Cubed
SAP Crystal Reports
OUR PERSONNEL
With a wide range of skilled, creative and experienced personnel¡¯s that work with you from
start to finish, we pose as one of the finest in the industry.
JOBS EXECUTED
1) Client: BLUE DOLPHIN PETROLEUM LTD
Nature of business: Oil & Gas Distribution
Job: Installation, Implementation & Training on Peachtree Accounting
2) Client: AAM PLASTICS & HOUSE OF MACHINE
Nature of business: Manufacturing & Sales of Equipments
Job: Maintenance, Installation & Customization of Peachtree Accounting
3) Client: RICHBON TRUCKS LTD.
Nature of business: Importation & Sales of Trucks & Heavy Equipments
Job: Installation, Implementation, Customization & Training of Peachtree Accounting
4) Client: B G & S Nigeria Ltd
Nature of business: Oil & Gas Servicing
Job: Supply, Installation, Implementation & Training of TALLY.ERP9
5) Client: CORRESPONDENCE NIGERIA LTD.
Nature of business: Telecommunication
Job: Maintenance of TALLY.ERP9
6) Client: Delma Pharmaceuticals.
Nature of business: Manufacturing
Job: Installation, Implementation & Training of Peachtree Accounting
We have also worked with clients ranging from individuals, to corporate organisations, to
NGO¡¯s e.t.c.
OUR CONTACTS
You can reach us on the following:
Corporate address: Plot 9, Ladipo Oluwole, Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Telephone: 08060592826
Email: [email protected]