+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: P & G TEST 4TH FEB.2010

P & G TEST 4TH FEB.2010

Pls, I want to ask did any one in the house participated in the last p&g test on 4th feb, 2011. when will d result be out. will you be contacted if you pass or fail

Re: P & G TEST 4TH FEB.2010

Don't worry u will b contacted through mail/phone-call if you have passed, and u will b contacted through mail if u fail the test. Pls how many of u were invited 4 d test? i was also invited but couldn't make it.

I've bin wondering why people get invited for test, they keep it to themselves and after the test, they come to ask when the result will be out. We could do better if we are less selfish. My chances are not limited by the number of attendees. Wish you guys success.

you'll be contacted via email if u succeed or not, but their interview might take a long time to come.

@wetgate the ad was on this forum some time ago. And i think recruitment is still on. Tellin you about the test wont limit anybody's chance ok. Besides there was no gate crashin. Wrote mine on 2nd and was scheduled for an interview on 4th but i asked to be rescheduled the coming week cos i wasnt ready.the HR guy told us you will get a mail if you are unsuccessful but a phone call if you are successful. Afterwards a screening interview then a day filled with 3 comprehensive interviews.your progress to the next stage of each interview depends on your success on each. Any info on what to expect will be highly appreciated,

Quote Originally Posted by go geta
    @wetgate the ad was on this forum some time ago. And i think recruitment is still on. Tellin you about the test wont limit anybody's chance ok. Besides there was no gate crashin. Wrote mine on 2nd and was scheduled for an interview on 4th but i asked to be rescheduled the coming week cos i wasnt ready.the HR guy told us you will get a mail if you are unsuccessful but a phone call if you are successful. Afterwards a screening interview then a day filled with 3 comprehensive interviews.your progress to the next stage of each interview depends on your success on each. Any info on what to expect will be highly appreciated,
    pls How can I apply 2 p&g? Pls send me d full address 2 get there 4rm lagos my mail is [email protected] Tanx

I passed o but they ve not called me yet for an interview. Is this normal?

@eghaghe i dont understand you any more. Thought you said you were scheduled for an interview today? Whats up with this post again

You can visit N U B I AVille . Com where you will find loads of free online test

+ Reply