+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: OANDO IS RECRUITING FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE

Re: OANDO IS RECRUITING FOR GRADUATE TRAINEE

Pls someone help with the correct address. the one above is not going thru. thanks

for those having problems with the web address.just type http://www.findajobinafrica.com in the address bar and apply for oando grad trainee.Dont use the link directly from this naija hot job forum

Olawa thanks

i cant access the portal

I think these naija companies are realy making mockery of naigeria graduates. 4 christ sake is there any ractional behind the "WAEC B GRADE" requirement! So they are no longer satisfied wit "C GRADE" So after working hard to get 2.1 in first degree one wil still be woried about his O-level. very soon they we start asking for KG1, KG2 & KG3 result or even pre-nursery result in their job adverts. All i knw is that when d time of a man comes all protocols wil size. D god dat brought joseph's dream to reality in the midst of all obstacles wil see us all through in jesus mame oonoooooooh!

i think ...it is the same thing for every ono..i filled and there was no place for other docs... so just do it the way u see it and leave the rest for God........................lol

think these naija companies are realy making mockery of naigeria graduates. 4 christ sake is there any ractional behind the "WAEC B GRADE" requirement! So they are no longer satisfied wit "C GRADE" So after working hard to get 2.1 in first degree one wil still be woried about his O-level. very soon they we start asking for KG1, KG2 & KG3 result or even pre-nursery result in their job adverts. All i knw is that when d time of a man comes all protocols wil size. D god dat brought joseph's dream to reality in the midst of all obstacles wil see us all through in jesus mame oonoooooooh!

@starvincelinee, u just spoke my mind..i really salute ur words of wisdom and pray that you should be like Joseph, Amen

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

The funny thing is that, while this is ª curse to many, it is also ª blessing to some.
    G

@OLawa thanks for the site but i was able to access the site but couldn't find oando job after typing 'oando graduate trainee'. PLs house help with tips

na wa o! all this requirements. Does it mean that one with 2.2 cannot just apply and try luck? naija na wa o

@ faithlarge when u get to the site,u dont need to type "oando grad trainee".just look around the page and u will see "OANDO GRADUATE TRAINEE APPLY".THEN CLICK THE PLACE.

this is a very confusing n frustrating application. i have registered but i don't think i have gotten to the end of the road cos their was no room to upload all the required certificate's. all i saw was the upload cv instruction. has anyone been able to upload other document's? please share.

i have been trying to apply for the position of procurement officer but i cant find the apply button. pls help house

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12