+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: oando gtp

oando gtp

got an invite for an interview on feb 17 for graduate trainee oando.pls anybody in the house still in the recruitment process should join me on this topic.
    also,housemates with useful information on what to expect for this interview should kindly help me with tips. their salary for graduate trainees.thanks.

Re: oando gtp

cogratulations!!! if i may advice, i think u are too quick to begin asking what their pay is like.... why dont u relax and go for the interview and afterwards talk about pay......

By the way, did u of recent ............say sometime last two months apply for the oando graduate recruitment? I did applied but haven't received any sms yet.
    S

yeah applied of recent december last year.i need their salary info incase i am asked about salaries at the interview.

Usually you are not asked for salary expectations on GT positions, considering you bring no relevant experience that you may leverage on to negotiate ur salary. FYI tho, it's about N2.5 - 3m p/a.

In the event that you are asked, it is usually not good to give 'specifics'.

As for what to expect, interviews generally take the same script: tell me about yourself, why this job? discussions on the the economy(possibly the future of oil &gas in Nigeria).

If it's structured interview, you might have to recall experiences where you've worked in a team, solved problems, yada yada..

Cheers

@ jedinerd thanks a lot for the advice.came in handy.

lagange, congrats... be confident and trust in GOD. jst like jedinkerd said, dier questions r always in dat format...

pls help me with OANDO WEBSITE PLSSS

I want to apply

Congrats my man!! What time is ur interview?

@interview for 11.15 am

hi lagange, brownxy, mine is for 3.15 can we hear bout how urs went when u done. or maybe we could exchange numbers. k

hello housemates,pls i hav been invited for oando assessment day.its going to involve casestudy and a lucky dip to pick a topic to talk about.pls any idea on what to expect.ANYBODY WITH PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE SHOULD PLEASE SHARE SAME WITH ME.thanks .GOD HELP US ALL

It's just a discussion of case studies as you said. You'd be given fictitious scenarios where you're expected to analyse and discuss, usually as a group.

-Make useful contributions
    -Corroborate what one or another candidate contributes
    -Be polite and respectful in your contributions and ensure you're not perceived as brash
    -Be confident

The aim is simply to measure how you react in real business situations. For the presentation, speak within the time allocated. Be audible, be confident. Summarily, be yourself and hope it suffices. Don't appear phony, experienced assessors would be able to spot the deception miles away.

You may skim the BAT and Unilever threads on the site where people shared their experience at Assessment Centers. You may google too.

thanks jediknerd.u be sure guy.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast