+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Oando graduate trainee update

Re: Oando graduate trainee update

Pls house, I do not meet the As and Bs reqirement just only got 2 As and 3 Bs...I pray that they will just get mine approved...what ya think?

I applied but i have nt gotten any mail,i'v chekd ma box severally.Is any1 in ma shoes too?
    M

yes plz hv not received a mail from OANDO too wat should i do

can one re-apply?

Quote Originally Posted by kenny42
    petunia pls tell me how to upadated urs its urgent i beg u .
    it's quite easy, i guess u r computer literate and if u re nt; dere re two ways u can go abt it - u can copy d questions, i think from nos. 1 to 7 and in a new message, den u fill in ur details;
    example
    name - Kenny 42...
    date of birth - 04-05-1985
    etc.
    or u can simply write d questions on a piece of paper and type it in a new message. and remember to upload ur credentials (u click on attach files)
    i hp dis helps.

Quote Originally Posted by adokscan
    hello, I have tried to send my varification mail but i am unsuccessful. Each time i try the mail is returned to me...What do i do
    maybe u r trying to send d verification mail by clicking on reply; i had d same prob. too at first. instead of clicking on reply start a new message by clicking on compose and in d necessary details. hp dis helps.

@ Petunia, i read this thread, i applied for the graduate trainee program, i was sent the verification mail on sunday 12th dec. 2010, i have been havin problem with checkin ma mails on ma fone, i was only opportuned to read the mail today and it says, dat if i do not applied within the deadline, it means am not intrested in d application, i was able to send mine by 1pm and d deadline was 12noon, i hope this will not affect me i pray seriously, anyway thanks for your post cos u made me run to the cybercafe to check ma mail box.

lets kip hoping!!!!!!!!!!! c u at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the message in my E-mail box as well , failure to reply b4 12pm of 15th dec 2010 shows unwillingness to continue the registration.

Guys plz i need ur help. i 've tried every method known to man to send my verification email, i clicked on the link type a new message and attached my docs, i tried copying the link , i even reduced the size of my docs to 30kb each still to no avail.
    I guess the problem is from them bcos i used a second email addy to send a few lines without attachment. the message still bounce back saying file is too large. pls i would appreciate any form of assistance as the deadline i was given was today. and for those of us who sent theirs successfully around wat time did u send it was it morning or night, maybe that's the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by nekaaa
    @ Petunia, i read this thread, i applied for the graduate trainee program, i was sent the verification mail on sunday 12th dec. 2010, i have been havin problem with checkin ma mails on ma fone, i was only opportuned to read the mail today and it says, dat if i do not applied within the deadline, it means am not intrested in d application, i was able to send mine by 1pm and d deadline was 12noon, i hope this will not affect me i pray seriously, anyway thanks for your post cos u made me run to the cybercafe to check ma mail box.

lets kip hoping!!!!!!!!!!! c u at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not to worry, i tink u verified ur application b4 d deadline cos d mail says d deadline is 12 noon dec 15, which is today!

House, please i have been trying to send my credentials but its giving me a failed delivery report. there is just one hour left, how do i go about it? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!.

@all, i had the same problem sending mine. Pls dont copy and the e-mail addy or reply the mail. Write out the addy carefully and re-type it into the Address column. I did this and it worked for me...

awhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thank you o. i think it has successfully delivered.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12