+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Notorious gang attacked first bank in Edo. Can it affect interview in Benin...

Notorious gang attacked first bank in Edo. Can it affect interview in Benin...

Yesterday afternoon it was a tug of war in Ekpoma the university town in Edo state,bullets were flyin like mosquito, blood was flowin lik a river as trigger happy armed robbers attacked first bank in a broad daylight killin d 3 policemen on guard at d spot & stray bulets meetin innocent passerby at random. Funnygly enough d whole odeal lasted 4 about 1:30 minuts,it was being broadcast live on radio & tv yet our nigeria police refused 2show up on d scene,what a shame 2 nigeria security! House, my fear now is "can it affect first bank interview in benin? Pls does anybody has info about interview in benin & its environe? Sobodi pls ease my worries.

Re: Notorious gang attacked first bank in Edo. Can it affect interview in Benin...

people are dead,you are talking of interview.what if one of those cops were to be your dad,would you be talking of interview?the reverse would have been the case because you would be asking the house to suggest a funeral plan.do not let unemployment becloud your sense of reasoning young man.que cera cera!!!

Re: Notorious gang attacked first bank in Edo. Can it affect interview in Benin...

@biosahaustin..dat wsnt fair, d poster jst asked a questn 4 christ sake! If u dint av an answer y sudnt av replied..its vry simple! 'Que cera cere'..

@ poster, i honestly dnt know the kind of answer you are hoping to get.
    @lili i dont see d unfairness in bio's post really.

biosahaustin, i honestly do not understand your point. he asked a harmless question on the possibility of the test in Benin, after the dastardly episode by the robbers, if you don't have any amicable response, c'mon bro, save the sarcasm.
    Konfessor, plz, for God's sake, much as we need to supplement points in this forum, we should try as much as possible not to hit soooooo hard at anyone's feelings. the fact that he asked the question about the test, doesn't tantamount that he is not having empathy for the lost souls. Plz, the "word is mightier than the sword"...all the best.

Honestly, it should stop the test, because recruitment isnt a branch thing its with HCMD, so be at rest, u ll prolly do the test, however its amazing that u worry abt a test/interview when peeps must have died due to the clash, its all good sha, it lll still go on hopefully....

This should not bring rancour or acrimony into the house,though it is a difficult matter to give an opinion on but Personally i do not see anything wrong with his question if you look at it in two dimensions.
    It is true human life is involved and consenciously we should attach some sense of humanity to it.But it will be senseleess to 'cry over spilt milk'why can't we say 'rest in peace' to their souls and pardon the guys curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Ojey
    biosahaustin, i honestly do not understand your point. he asked a harmless question on the possibility of the test in Benin, after the dastardly episode by the robbers, if you don't have any amicable response, c'mon bro, save the sarcasm.
    Konfessor, plz, for God's sake, much as we need to supplement points in this forum, we should try as much as possible not to hit soooooo hard at anyone's feelings. the fact that he asked the question about the test, doesn't tantamount that he is not having empathy for the lost souls. Plz, the "word is mightier than the sword"...all the best.
    i fail to see how i've hit 'sooooo hard' on anybody's feeling here.

@starvinceline,I had felt dis way when I had an interview and part of d staff revolted against the management a day before d interview . they v abandoned our case ever since. They promised us our case will b revisited. Of which am yet to heard frm them. there is probability d incidence affect first bank's decision making in benin. A company need to b settle before thinking of bringing new staff in or conducting interview. U need to b prayerful...ok? and b fully prepare for d exam. but av u got d tex...Aspa d exam? I hope to get mine.
    @biosahaustin...u dont need to b so cruel pls. Its not a must to post comment. Pls always look forward make someone's day and dont discourage d hope of d likes of starvinceline who look up to dis forum to find solace. Ok?

Well i tank those who were able 2undastand my point of view & did their best 2giv me words of advice. But 4 dose who kept throwing stones at my post,i hope god 4gives u 4 giving me serpent when i asked d house 4 bread.

+ Reply