+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Nnpc versus Corona

Nnpc versus Corona

I called Corona via the phone number on the invite and they said the date can be changed if more people complain. Guys pls start calling and let's not miss this chance or you can reply the mail they sent.

Re: Nnpc versus Corona

Quote Originally Posted by omopenusade View Post
    I called Corona via the phone number on the invite and they said the date can be changed if more people complain. Guys pls start calling and let's not miss this chance or you can reply the mail they sent.
    @omo..which of the nos? cos i ve been calling the one on the text for 3days, and it hz been saying switched-off. Meanwhile, i called d oda one accompanying the mail and the lady dat picked it told me to send mail to the e-mail addie, which i ve done bt vnt got a reply yet. It will be in their interest to re-schedule cos many pple will definitely boycott it to go for NNPC.

Ur complaint is noted once you have sent the mail, that's whst they told me. Let's just keep calling and most of all pray.

No rescheduling for Corona. Just called them after they asked me to send a mail to that effect.So weigh your chances and make your decison as to which to attend.

Hello house I was invited for the Corona Test through text message only.The issue is I made a mistake in my email when I applied and I immediately sent an email after my application to inform them but I am yet to get the email invitation.I even called the zain number in the text message several times, A lady said I should text my correct email, I did that but till now I am yet to get the email invitation which contains the venue and time for the test.Help me I reside in Lagos, What is the time and venue for the test?

the time for the test is 3:30pm

Quote Originally Posted by relixy2k View Post
    Hello house I was invited for the Corona Test through text message only.The issue is I made a mistake in my email when I applied and I immediately sent an email after my application to inform them but I am yet to get the email invitation.I even called the zain number in the text message several times, A lady said I should text my correct email, I did that but till now I am yet to get the email invitation which contains the venue and time for the test.Help me I reside in Lagos, What is the time and venue for the test?
    AGDC, 5 maitama sule strt, off Awolowo rd..S/W Ikoyi time ranges from 11;30am- 4;30pm..one hr interval for each group.

+ Reply