+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Topic: Nimasa

May the good God spare and protect our lives till then and beyond. He'll surely make us laugh afterwards and shall give us the job our heart desires with abundant blessings. All d best house

Re: Nimasa

amen, @young, i left lag today. Wil write d test in enugu. Wil b bk to lag wen union bank kals me.

@all: It's a gud thing dey r inviting everyone who applied but come to think of it, hw do u guys think dey will identify those who actually applied? Dont u think those who did not apply could also claim dey did? @geffizzy: Tanx so much for d info!

I didn't apply for the jobs.....would I be allowed to the test....

I dont think everyone would be allowed to write this exam! Its most likely they have the list of all invited applicants hence some got the acknowledgement sms. Probably thats their own style of invite. If everyone is allowed to write that means there would be chaos and shortage of exam script considering the large volume of population that will come for the exam both those that applied and those that didnt. The question is this! How would they differentiate thos that applied from those that didnt? Apparently some of the persons that got the acknowledgement sms are the legitimate candidate for this exam. And the rest of us are going for gatecrashing! God help us!

I STAND TO BE CORRECTED!

Koleemfem, amen.

Muscoe awww!!! Wish I can c u.

Gabby, give it a shot mehn!! U can be lucky.

@vprince, during d tym of ndlea, anybody dat applied for d job wrote d test. Its very posible we all write d test

Chief musco4us! You just succeeded in putting a smile on my face again. Oya pls someone should drop their test format lol.

Musco i'm still at loss why RENER CONSULT sent acknowledgemt sms to some and ignored others. Whats the reason behind this? This is my worry.

Either notified tru sms or not, the invite has been publicised for all, both those who got d sms and those who didn't. My strong belief is that the test will be a determining factor to select their candidate following which an interview(I suppose) will be conducted. This test I'M SURE is a selection procedure for their candidate either applied, sms or not. It's a good one anyway. We shall all get there!

Pls @ all, can ONE gate crash as i didnt apply for THIS job?

Kooleefem! ........ I agree! everyone will write the test. But my question is still begging for answer. what is the rational behind the acknowledgement test RENER sent to some peeps? And some even got the test message twice. Sorry if i'm being inquisitive! I need to be cleared. Lol. Thanks.

@vprince: rmba dis recruitment was contracted to an external agency after d submission, d agency in d process might observe the population of applicants and dcost of sending acknowledgement msg to all, that was y it adopt d use of print media to publicly notify all applicants to a qualifying test which will determine our being selected for the various required position. (My opinion)

Hahahahahahahjahahaha laughing out loud! KOOLEEFEM at this juncture i rest my case. Would love to meet u at the venue but i doubt.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast