+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Topic: Nimasa

Re: Nimasa

pls house does anybody know if the interview for graduate positions have been concluded, especially for those who applied for d position of legal officers.i was not called for d interview n i am thinkin if it is bcos i ddint write my name on d attendance list. (wrote my test in lagos), pls any suggestion or info

I was told they called all departments.but they can't jampack everybody just like that.i believe the science related were called as i have not seen speak anyone that applied for non science related.can anyone that went 4 nimasa interview who applied as non science talk if he or she had been called?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunjos79 View Post
    I was told they called all departments.but they can't jampack everybody just like that.i believe the science related were called as i have not seen speak anyone that applied for non science related.can anyone that went 4 nimasa interview who applied as non science talk if he or she had been called?

yes o.pls those who applied for on science positions especially,for d position of legal officers n who have been called 4 interview should pls speak out.waitin anxiously 2 hear frm u all.thanks

yes o.pls those who applied for non- science positions especially,for d position of legal officers n who have been called 4 d interview should pls speak out.waitin anxiously 2 hear frm u all.thanks

hmm. Dis waiting cntinues. Nimasa people where una dey? Has anybody heard 4rm Nimasa or Renner since the interview conducted on the 3rd august 2012 for all positions? Pls response

the result is coming out but not b4 the second batch interview slated firstweek of september.

@ibrodotom, who told u there is gona b a second batch interview? I tot all d positns had bin cald alrdy 4 interview. And besides whch positn did u apply 4 and have u bin invitd 4 interview?

@teezer99:who told u that interview for all positions had been done.did u hear that admn set of people had been called.to my understanding,those called were science-related.so renner will call all adm applicants who did june 23 aptitude tests.if u fall in that category i believe u sud not have been called for interview.those called were those did 2nd batch tests dated 14th july.i think ibrodotcom will tell you more.takia.

My sister apply 4 admn officer but nt called yet.dont worry admn related will sooner be called when science is completed.

u guys are not geting it right here. All positns have bin cald 4 interview on the 3rd august 2012. I was invited 4 d interview as well. Read thru d first page in dis thread. I saw other guys dat day 4 admin officer, enforcement officer, e.t.c. I even askd d renner guy and he said they hve cald all succesful candidates 4 the 23rd june test. So dnt give urself lost hope. May God see us thru

any nem on cadet and ratings,pls naijanotjobber update us

any new on cadet and rating.pls naijahotjob update us pls

@teezer99on't worry yourself ok as you are still an applicant.so hold on to first week of september before your point prove right.i am surprised the way you talked as if you are renner officer on nimasa director.just follow the thread.

+ Reply
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast