+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Nigerian Breweries Management Trainees! Wow!

@shaquizy. Thats the take home per month after all deductions. There are other perks like leave allowance, housing, medical coverage for self and family etc. These are things I have gathered online. Until the offer comes.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Management Trainees! Wow!

@234GT ok nice one dts good at least allowance dey God will do d best for us thats my prayer tho wish u the best in ur test on sat nd medicals will go for mine on monday tho..

Thanks @ shaquizy

@234,what's the take home for NB PLC?

@234,hv u done ur medikals?

@Musco, I will do my medicals on Saturday. @Collinsy, I dont have the specific take home pay for nb. Their pay should not be significantly higher than what union is offering, but manufacturing companies are better than banks if you consider everything. I see myself in Union Bank though. Something just tells me that is where I should be.
    Akan A1 likes this.

NB makes much sense pass 158K by far. Infact, when u come put alawi (housing, medicals, phone, etc), u go fear fear o. After oil companies (IOCs o, nt jst any oil company) dey r one of d tops o.Put in ur best...it's really really worth it.

All d best to u all.

Jst passing by...

u r nt alone o. i don tire to dey read abt brewing process. I'm a bit confused though cos i applied for d trainee brewer position bt i remember seeing Management Trainee on my screen that 1st test.
    Quote Originally Posted by 234GT View Post
    @shaquizzy, I applied for trainee brewer. I don read brewery stuffs tire o. Headache self don dey wire me, cos e don tey wey I read. I am even contemplating writing it because I got union bank invite for medicals today. You guys writing for management trainees are lucky because you will only be asked life scenarios and maybe a few economics questions. They are practical scenarios. Those of us writing for trainee brewers and engineers are the ones who need serious jacking. I may write the test, and I may not.

Quote Originally Posted by Achiever888 View Post
    NB makes much sense pass 158K by far. Infact, when u come put alawi (housing, medicals, phone, etc), u go fear fear o. After oil companies (IOCs o, nt jst any oil company) dey r one of d tops o.Put in ur best...it's really really worth it.

All d best to u all.

Jst passing by...
    It is just about the money? What about ability to function in the organization, career goals and objective, future prospect and finally where God wants you to be? It's not always as the natural eye sees it. No one knows 2morrow.
    17th Wonder of the World

@Saccharomyces, I dont think the test is going to be really difficult, but I just feel union bank is where I am heading for. I also applied for trainee brewer, but in the email sent to me for second batch, management trainee was written there. I am still not sure I am going to write the test. How many test I don write after nysc before ubn come click. If na by test, I for don buy jet now.

Union pay is up 2 168(net) before confirmation and not after.even dose of us in TS are 2 b paid close 2 dat as our stipend n training allowance

Quote Originally Posted by Akan A1 View Post
    It is just about the money? What about ability to function in the organization, career goals and objective, future prospect and finally where God wants you to be? It's not always as the natural eye sees it. No one knows 2morrow.
    Akan A1 if i should come in a bit, ur VERY right.d mistake we Graduates make is that we tink of d money first leaving out our career propects,growth and future.we hav to b strategic whn we plan so that if we a rclimbing d ladder of our career we wont get stuck.wouldnt lik to go further cos i hav typical examples of people we esp a member in this forum.
    Pls @all in makin choices build ur career cos it will gv u both d ego,flight,and keep the money comin as ur going up the ladder....i rest my case....Bro.J dey sha.

How did the function based test go on saturday?

+ Reply
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast