+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Nigerian Breweries Management Trainees! Wow!

Pls does anyone have an idea as to what to expect in the test? I learnt that last year their questions were brewery based questions but this one that workforce is in the pic...

Re: Nigerian Breweries Management Trainees! Wow!

workforce!!!!again.hmmm,after what they did to us in their last recruitment process.
    1. They advertised for job,and couldnt come out straight to say the company they are recruiting for.people assumed it to be FCMB,n workforce denied it
    2. For that exam,they invited people from far and near to write in lagos.they made lagos their only centre.people wasted money and took risk,and the socalled workforce didnt consider all these
    3. As if that wasnt enough,they sent success text in the exam, to virtually all that wrote the exam.its as if no one failed.to show how unsteady they are,they resent mail to people again to ignore the success mail.
    4. They later sent mail again,to some people inviting them to only come and submit their C.V.checkout someone leaving kaduna to lagos just to come and drop ure CV wit workforce.we thought it was interview,but it was only to collect our C.V.
    5. Alot of people thought that the people sent mail are now the genuine people that passed,that if u didnt its posible u failed.behold,workforce invited those other ones remaining,and gave them essay to write.and guess what atlast,both the people that dropped C:V and the people that wrote essay,and even another set that did assessment centre,people taken for the so called job from people that took the test werent upto 5,from nowhere,they picked people that didnt write exam to take up d position.
    I wrote this,so that u dont put all ure trust in workforce exams.pray and commit every step ure taken into Gods hand.dragnet might be bad but workforce is worst.i feel its better companies organise their exams by themselves.One love

Geez! What a pedigree. Na wa o

Guyz i got 2.2 from university and i applied for the nb recruitment and got shortlisted. Nid ur advise. What i should, decline or i should go for d exam.

pls did dey invite anybody that did not graduate with the courses dey listed for the graduate trainee program

Just did mine. God help us. Workforce again!

bummy bone oo an GOD'S doinooo. U got shortlistd,if finalyy get a personal interview dn dscreetly n confidntly dfend ur cv. Jox cos u got 2.2 dos not mn ur ability or achivmnts shd limitd.so forge ahead until d egde.xperince hav show lessa grades wrkin mulitinationals. Jox hw wel can u convinc dm dat d grade is d lst in ur ability n CANDO. ME KNW snd unles d coy said sowi we cant giv d job. Aftaral if a job is urs dn it wil b.ur grad no mata

Pls is there anybody in d house who met all d requirements and yet cant find his/her details in their database.abi na only [email protected] and go straight 4 d exams.

I guess if u've nt gotten d txt its cos ur number is in 070xxxx format, try login with ur email.

Got mine too
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul

Mine is in 070 format thou preceded with 234 and I got the text.

i have done my test selection venue> is well

Chrome: I'm in d same shoes with you oooo, and once I saw it has been contracted to workforce, I just knew there'll be problems. I've always met workforce criteria, but they've never,just for once call me for test. I tire for them o, I just hope they'll call me 4 dis, cos I don't want to miss NB opportunity.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast