+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Nigerian Bottling Company Test Results by Dragnet Is Out. Cut off is 50%

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company Test Results by Dragnet Is Out. Cut off is 50%

This is a similar post by someone
    "@Oludeji, no news yet on the progress of the recruitment conducted by dragnet, dragnet is not the only coy recruitment for NBC at the moment,dragnet conducted for sale representative. NBC source it out the recruitment to various firm. AETI also conduct test and oral interview for employment on behalf of NBC. which i was also part of it.
    (engineering and social science & numerical course applicant).
    part of people who wrote test with AETI has been interviewed by NBC personnel at Iddo.
    i dont know, what is wrong with dragnet.
    i am always busy in the day, find it difficult to go there office"

Still waiting ooo. Any help? We will not carry last ooo IJN

This is a posting of some other guy on the same posting:
    "@Oludeji, no news yet on the progress of the recruitment conducted by dragnet, dragnet is not the only coy recruitment for NBC at the moment,dragnet conducted for sale representative. NBC source it out the recruitment to various firm. AETI also conduct test and oral interview for employment on behalf of NBC. which i was also part of it.
    (engineering and social science & numerical course applicant).
    part of people who wrote test with AETI has been interviewed by NBC personnel at Iddo.
    i dont know, what is wrong with dragnet.
    i am always busy in the day, find it difficult to go there office"

Any contrary info?

i think u ar mixin things.d interview at iddo was 4 d trainee engr while dat of dragnet 2 is 4 sales rep. which ntin av been done yet. the 2 recruitmnt ar fr nbc

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12