+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: nigeria custom

Junior Member enitanol@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cee jay View Post
    A Class mate of mine just collected his Appointment letter. It is no more a rum our oooh. Documentation period 1 month. Though he the CCG boy and he is from Kastina too. It is Authentic. However, he said they will still the list very soon. Possibly today, but he was not sure. 1love.
    @ceejay pls did he collect it frm their head quarter and do u knw d exact date d documentation will commence and where?

Quote Originally Posted by ayinla1979 View Post
    Well,i know that this country is full of disappointment for NIGERIAN CUSTOM sent out appointment letter to those people that well connected in the country by giving them job.Tell is compulsory for us to know CG before getting job in this country.I know that REVOLUTION will happen one day.Am disappointed.............................
    Sometimes I wonder why they bother suffering people to come for tests,wasting the little resources dey have,when dey don't intend givin d jobs on merit..most of those dt wuld be called may not have even writen the test we spent time,effort and moni to write..dis all boils down to d fact dat we shld all join the million march oh.we can't continue being tossed around like dis..let's make it happen,plsss..

Re: nigeria custom

@Enitanol..........The letter is dated June 15th, stating the Documentation Period to last for 1month, After which the training will commence. The CCG office sent the letter to his uncle, who forget the letter in Abuja during the weekend he went to Kastina(He believed the CCG is not in the country at the moment I.e went to Saudi Arabia). The Uncle drove with him back to Abuja and gave the letter to him this morning. Some got there's last Friday. However, the ACG HRM A.Garba MaKarfi Candidate who are certain of the job has not gotten there Appointment letter. As at today those that has collected there Appointment Letter are from the CCG and Patient Jonathan. There is a strong indication that they will the list( can't not ascertain the when........But this week hopefuly). However, the list is not base on the test written ooh, It is base on who is standing for you. Most especially the politicians. David Mark, NASS and Kastina Big boys(Dahiru Magal and Co) and friends. Sooo fellow mates the country is already is already missed up. If you don't have any body just trust in God. But believe me you, the system is really messed up. 1love

Quote Originally Posted by Cee jay View Post
    @Enitanol..........The letter is dated June 15th, stating the Documentation Period to last for 1month, After which the training will commence. The CCG office sent the letter to his uncle, who forget the letter in Abuja during the weekend he went to Kastina(He believed the CCG is not in the country at the moment I.e went to Saudi Arabia). The Uncle drove with him back to Abuja and gave the letter to him this morning. Some got there's last Friday. However, the ACG HRM A.Garba MaKarfi Candidate who are certain of the job has not gotten there Appointment letter. As at today those that has collected there Appointment Letter are from the CCG and Patient Jonathan. There is a strong indication that they will the list( can't not ascertain the when........But this week hopefuly). However, the list is not base on the test written ooh, It is base on who is standing for you. Most especially the politicians. David Mark, NASS and Kastina Big boys(Dahiru Magal and Co) and friends. Sooo fellow mates the country is already is already missed up. If you don't have any body just trust in God. But believe me you, the system is really messed up. 1love
    takk u ceejay,God bless

The truth is Nigerian customs service are yet to issue the appointment letters, but if you have someone the headquaters he/she can check your name on the list.....I was the HQ this morning

I made enquires as regards customs recruitment, and there is no such thing as Appointment letter has been issued. I will therefore enjoin the whole house that, any information to be posted should be authenticated. Knowing fully well that; this medium serve as a means of information to millions of Nigerian graduates, at home and even in diaspora seeking for job. However an alert can be posted, to keep one abreast and on top of what is going on with the job, least one may become aware of the job when successful applicants are already recieving their first salary.

offer letters ave bn gvn 2 dia pple.a frnd of mine was givn offer letter yesday.4 real o.na man knw man tin.no list is comin out.

Quote Originally Posted by kennygambus View Post
    offer letters ave bn gvn 2 dia pple.a frnd of mine was givn offer letter yesday.4 real o.na man knw man tin.no list is comin out.
    @kennygambus pls do u knw d detail on d letter,d date etc?has he done his documentation?pls reply,thanks.

na waoo for this custom people.

Wat do u pple expect? It is happening in every where in naija even private establishments. Only God will save us.

Tiwa Tope and malabu frm all indications you people are custom agents. We are here tellin you dat custom is givin appointment letters and you are talkin sometin else

hey guys,ppl v already startd dr documentation,i mean consol 08 and it wil end nxt wk saturday,in wch all oda consols starts drs aftr.Training wil commence aftr.

from when they started replacin names during the shortlisting i knew that the process wud not be fair...thats the nigerian system,@the connection factor is constant evrywhere but the tin wif naija is that connection is 95% while5% is merit...God help us

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast