+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Nextzon mainstreet bank interview.

Re: Nextzon mainstreet bank interview.

@harriseen, do u no if som1 else got similar cal 2day or is there any1 in d house who got a cal 4rm mainstreet bank 2day? Wat culd be d reason 4 d cal. I'm worry, if am d only 1 who was calld 2day, it might be dat there's somtin wrong wit my credentials or somtin. D guy dat calld did'nt say anytin oda dan knowin my present location, n as i said on d thread opend by 1 brut yestday, i told him am in Abj. Honestly, i can assure u guys dat our data r wit mainstreet bank now, bein givin serious considration. I 'll be an idiot 2 play wit somtin like dis. Hopfully, sooner or later tins 'll b clear up 4 us all by d grace of God, amen.

@harriseen, do u no if som1 else got similar cal 2day or is there any1 in d house who got a cal 4rm mainstreet bank 2day? Wat culd be d reason 4 d cal. I'm worry, if am d only 1 who was calld 2day, it might be dat there's somtin wrong wit my credentials or somtin. D guy dat calld did'nt say anytin oda dan knowin my present location, n as i said on d thread opend by 1 brut yestday, i told him am in Abj. Honestly, i can assure u guys dat our data r wit mainstreet bank now, bein givin serious considration. I 'll be an idiot 2 play wit somtin like dis. Hopfully, sooner or later tins 'll b clear up 4 us all by d grace of God, amen.

a frnd of myn was also calld

I just got a call from mainstr,they wanted to confirm my details like DOB,course of study and my age..anyone in ma shoes.

Hurray!!!!!!! At last, they have started sendin invit 4 anoda interview. I just got mine, 4 next wk at deir abuja hdq. Who else has gotten?

got an invite to lagos. @andy80,what day is urs, mine is next week wednesday

Many people have the ambitions and dreams of schooling overseas. Many of these dreams were cut short by low GRE and TOEFL scores. Those that are however lucky to score high in these exams do not find it lucky to obtain Visas from the various embassies due to non payment of SEVIS fee. I also was a victim of the SEVIS saga. However, there happens to be a newly discovered secrets of how to avoid all these pitfalls.

1. If you do not register for your exams on time, there are chances that there may not be available dates for you to write them. Hence, you may not meet the deadline for admission to the school you aspire to enroll. Most delays in registration are caused by high fee being charged by the exams agents.

2. Even if you are lucky to have high scores in these exams, you still have the embassy to battle with. For those aspiring to study in the United States of America, another big task is the payment of Student and Exchange Visitors Information System (SEVIS) fees. If you don't have relatives overseas to pay for you, then you were left with no other choice than to go to SEME border to pay.

THE WAY OUT

An Authentic way to bypass all the hassles of late registration and wahala associated with SEVIS is finally revealed. For detailed information on this, click here.

This is about the best and most efficient way to Secure that admission fast.

For details click here

@favour, d 1st tex said wednes bt i got anoda 1 tellin me 2 ignore d earlier messag dat my interview comes up on thursdy next wk? Wat r we xpectin na?

@favour, d 1st tex said wednes bt i got anoda 1 tellin me 2 ignore d earlier messag dat my interview comes up on thursdy next wk? Wat r we xpectin na?

@andy80, i have not gotten any other msg on change of date, mine still remain wednesday, pls lets read thru ds group post frm page 1 and see if there will be any relevant info,

@andy80, i have not gotten any other msg on change of date, mine still remain wednesday, pls lets read thru ds group post frm page 1 and see if there will be any relevant info, and check mainstreet website

@Favourian, i just PM u

@favourian whn did u get sms?

+ Reply
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast