+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: New FCMB Application site!

@agalimojo i applied twice and both applications was succesful.

Re: New FCMB Application site!

i applied and got a congratulatory message
    @ XEXXY, apply. it will only cost you 5mins of your time. if its yours, it will come to pass and please do not reduce your age. it backfires.

please take a little time and read this piece.

Nigeria is a big country and the largest market in

Africa and for all sectors like Real estate,

Capital market, Manufacturing, Telecommunication

as well Education. The private sector has

contributed immensely to these areas and a couple

of these investors are among the richest in

Nigeria.

The high returns on investment ratio makes Nigeria

an investor’s delight and that was what brought

mc'dave investment services limited, (MDISL) to

Nigeria.

mc'dave investment services limited, (MDISL) is an

American company with considerable experience in

international trade, investments, and business

development, and they have extended their services

to Nigeria for Nigerians to benefit out of it.

read more at m c d a v e i n v e s t

m e n t . c o m

can one with wrkin xperience n no masters apply

i v applied b4, n try 2 reapply, bt it tod me dat i v applied b4. Is it d same 1 as d 1 i applied b4

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: BE MAD AT POVERTY, DON"T WAIT TO BE AN EMPLOYEE or SERVANT, WHY SETTLE FOR LESS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE MORE?

i know you guyz would criticize me, but stop blaming the government for your own failure, if Adenuga or Dangote sat down blaming the government they won't be where they are now, I no be oversabi o, I know be anybody o, but guys please let's be realist... you don't know a cover letter different from a CV, now guy that's embarrassing or rather, shameful if you're a graduate, besides that, you do you choose to labour to develop other people when you can use that sweat to make you won life sweet? why? but you prefer to receive salary and focus on the Journey Of Borrowers (JOB) choi!...the agricultural era has passed so has the educational era when before you finish school a job is waiting for you, guys my Uncle is the National legal Adviser to PDP all over Naija, since i graduated, I have not gotten any sensible job, nobody go help, na you go decided your future, do you want to end this year the way you spent last year? do you have dreams, goals or ambitions in life at all, don't you ever want to be your own boss..you are looking for job, to w=sweat your life away and receive stipends that just ensures you exit not live? Imagine this, when you were single, you were earning 60k, now you're a big boy in your own face, u dey use 2 BB, story, I sure say you must get girlfriend, Ok ow, everybody thinks you're living large so they start talking about you marrying, so you vex, you marry, an average educated Nigerian wants at least two to three children and boy must dey inside, Ok now, you born three gals, won't you want stubborn a boy, if you say NO you wife go set you up, get belle cos she want boy..ok even if that no happen what if the second one turns out to be twins or triplets or fourplets sef, would the company increase your salary? NO! that's the truth, they won't. you're just working for someone, a slave helping his master to become richer, bro.wake up, the agricultural era has passed. when if your father has the biggest farm he's the richest, that one no jawo again, Education era when before you graduate they beginning you with a car or house or travel.. that's past..this is the 21st century, if you're still sleeping wake up. Get Mad at poverty, don't wait to be employed, please find this book and read it maybe it would be an eye opener for you.. Poor people are always in a hurry pr busy doing nothing but wasting their effort to build anothe man's business, well everybody cannot be successful, when I build my mansion, I would need a cleaner, a gardener, an electrician to wire it, a painter, and I'd need mechanics for my car, driver for my children cos I'd love to drive my Range Sport myself, teacher for my children, dancers and entertainers for my parties, staffs for my company...GistCrunch www.gistcrunch.co.cc and many more staffs for my yet upcoming projects, ask yourself, which of these do you want to be, I will pay you well.. and for the rest of your life you would be serving me... the law of wealth is divided into, Employee 9those who are been used by employers to build their business, Self Employed those who owns shops and the SHOP (Stay Here Operate poverty) controls them, their time and their mind.. If you fall in all these categories you can never be successful, unless maybe you be senior Officer for Chevron or you politician or you be Armed Robber or Yahoo boy.. even the your success is short lived.. look at Adenuga, look at Dangote, do you no envy them, do you not respect them? are you not motivated by their achievements, don't you want to be a creator of job instead of a worker who waste all his life building another man's business for him? you boss get rich and what do you get?..either a Resignation, Retrenchment or sack, or Retirement in penury. you retire broke and useless. they would use you from 25 years old up to 60 years old, you would live and die in a rented flat or bungalow at most..is that success..? wake up and let your situation challenge you, be inspired, God blessed us all with a talent, what do you use yours for, to build other peoples business and die broke, and watch your burial ground turned to table tennis center.. terrible. There are 3Cs to life, Choice, Chance and Changes, if you don't make a choice, you cant take a chance and if you don't take a chance you can't see changes you remain stagnant.. your salary is FIXED so is your life, Government removed subsidy and your stupid salary is still FIXED, you will live and die in penury, you wear Tie forming Big boy.. ehnn.. I work in FCMB, guy, you're wasting away..you tie Tie every morning strolling the streets of Lagos, looking for job, looking for some to give you stipends only so you can build their business, looking for marketing job to help other people grow while you waste away? guys we are in the educational era, I can keep typing and typing and typing giving you examples and instances, but are you MOTIVATED? To make a CHOICE, TAKE the CHANCE and start to see your life CHANGE? if YES! Contact me: 08039093482, 08070705782.... There is an open opportunity I want to introduce you to and I can assure you 100 percent it would change your life. Sicerely, I am not making mouth or hyping there are people on th our team that now makes nothing less that 100k - 400k every month even as they are uneducated. If they can, why can't YOU?!!!!

Have you ever asked yourself, how much this guy that owns Naijahotjobs make?.... while you sit here surfing, searching for Jobs Online here, typing comments, even on Jobberman and others, do you know they picking their checks? they pay them yes. .. ask.. they're millionaires now, Seun that owns .com or you don't visit talk of naija, I'm sure you visit Facebook every minute and every minute you visit counts billions for the owner.. explore yourself, think, wake up, use your idea to build your life, seize this opportunity and I promise you will never regret it. Talk plenty but I no fit type again, make we talk for mouth face to face, if you're ready to live your dream and get ab better life.. Call me...... I'm telling you, you can achieve it, if you can dream it and I will do everything in my power, by the grace of GOD to support you, finance you and make that idea or dream come true. ONE LOVE.

call me if you're interested in becoming a business owner that makes at least 150k every month by the end of this year.

Tomola Oke
    08039093482, 08070708795
    Nothing is impossible, even the word says "I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by trusttomola View Post
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT: BE MAD AT POVERTY, DON"T WAIT TO BE AN EMPLOYEE or SERVANT, WHY SETTLE FOR LESS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE MORE?

i know you guyz would criticize me, but stop blaming the government for your own failure, if Adenuga or Dangote sat down blaming the government they won't be where they are now, I no be oversabi o, I know be anybody o, but guys please let's be realist... you don't know a cover letter different from a CV, now guy that's embarrassing or rather, shameful if you're a graduate, besides that, you do you choose to labour to develop other people when you can use that sweat to make you won life sweet? why? but you prefer to receive salary and focus on the Journey Of Borrowers (JOB) choi!...the agricultural era has passed so has the educational era when before you finish school a job is waiting for you, guys my Uncle is the National legal Adviser to PDP all over Naija, since i graduated, I have not gotten any sensible job, nobody go help, na you go decided your future, do you want to end this year the way you spent last year? do you have dreams, goals or ambitions in life at all, don't you ever want to be your own boss..you are looking for job, to w=sweat your life away and receive stipends that just ensures you exit not live? Imagine this, when you were single, you were earning 60k, now you're a big boy in your own face, u dey use 2 BB, story, I sure say you must get girlfriend, Ok ow, everybody thinks you're living large so they start talking about you marrying, so you vex, you marry, an average educated Nigerian wants at least two to three children and boy must dey inside, Ok now, you born three gals, won't you want stubborn a boy, if you say NO you wife go set you up, get belle cos she want boy..ok even if that no happen what if the second one turns out to be twins or triplets or fourplets sef, would the company increase your salary? NO! that's the truth, they won't. you're just working for someone, a slave helping his master to become richer, bro.wake up, the agricultural era has passed. when if your father has the biggest farm he's the richest, that one no jawo again, Education era when before you graduate they beginning you with a car or house or travel.. that's past..this is the 21st century, if you're still sleeping wake up. Get Mad at poverty, don't wait to be employed, please find this book and read it maybe it would be an eye opener for you.. Poor people are always in a hurry pr busy doing nothing but wasting their effort to build anothe man's business, well everybody cannot be successful, when I build my mansion, I would need a cleaner, a gardener, an electrician to wire it, a painter, and I'd need mechanics for my car, driver for my children cos I'd love to drive my Range Sport myself, teacher for my children, dancers and entertainers for my parties, staffs for my company...GistCrunch www.gistcrunch.co.cc and many more staffs for my yet upcoming projects, ask yourself, which of these do you want to be, I will pay you well.. and for the rest of your life you would be serving me... the law of wealth is divided into, Employee 9those who are been used by employers to build their business, Self Employed those who owns shops and the SHOP (Stay Here Operate poverty) controls them, their time and their mind.. If you fall in all these categories you can never be successful, unless maybe you be senior Officer for Chevron or you politician or you be Armed Robber or Yahoo boy.. even the your success is short lived.. look at Adenuga, look at Dangote, do you no envy them, do you not respect them? are you not motivated by their achievements, don't you want to be a creator of job instead of a worker who waste all his life building another man's business for him? you boss get rich and what do you get?..either a Resignation, Retrenchment or sack, or Retirement in penury. you retire broke and useless. they would use you from 25 years old up to 60 years old, you would live and die in a rented flat or bungalow at most..is that success..? wake up and let your situation challenge you, be inspired, God blessed us all with a talent, what do you use yours for, to build other peoples business and die broke, and watch your burial ground turned to table tennis center.. terrible. There are 3Cs to life, Choice, Chance and Changes, if you don't make a choice, you cant take a chance and if you don't take a chance you can't see changes you remain stagnant.. your salary is FIXED so is your life, Government removed subsidy and your stupid salary is still FIXED, you will live and die in penury, you wear Tie forming Big boy.. ehnn.. I work in FCMB, guy, you're wasting away..you tie Tie every morning strolling the streets of Lagos, looking for job, looking for some to give you stipends only so you can build their business, looking for marketing job to help other people grow while you waste away? guys we are in the educational era, I can keep typing and typing and typing giving you examples and instances, but are you MOTIVATED? To make a CHOICE, TAKE the CHANCE and start to see your life CHANGE? if YES! Contact me: 08039093482, 08070705782.... There is an open opportunity I want to introduce you to and I can assure you 100 percent it would change your life. Sicerely, I am not making mouth or hyping there are people on th our team that now makes nothing less that 100k - 400k every month even as they are uneducated. If they can, why can't YOU?!!!!

Have you ever asked yourself, how much this guy that owns Naijahotjobs make?.... while you sit here surfing, searching for Jobs Online here, typing comments, even on Jobberman and others, do you know they picking their checks? they pay them yes. .. ask.. they're millionaires now, Seun that owns .com or you don't visit talk of naija, I'm sure you visit Facebook every minute and every minute you visit counts billions for the owner.. explore yourself, think, wake up, use your idea to build your life, seize this opportunity and I promise you will never regret it. Talk plenty but I no fit type again, make we talk for mouth face to face, if you're ready to live your dream and get ab better life.. Call me...... I'm telling you, you can achieve it, if you can dream it and I will do everything in my power, by the grace of GOD to support you, finance you and make that idea or dream come true. ONE LOVE.

call me if you're interested in becoming a business owner that makes at least 150k every month by the end of this year.

Tomola Oke
    08039093482, 08070708795
    If all graduates had the opportunity of being connected to past presidents or favoured by past governments, they wouldn't be looking for 150k naira job.

Igh

...The only difference between a successful man and a poor man is that: the successful man did what a poor man will not do....

poor people see impossibilities even before they start at all, a successful man sees possibilities, broke boundaries and became successful.. Dangote wasn't born rich but he took his time, labored hard and now TODAY he's the richest in west Africa. I don't know what you see o, but what I see everyday is POSSIBILITIES. I am not looking for any work. poor people are too lazy.. Your rich uncle will not help you so don't wait for him, mine didn't help me.. and he's a millionaire. If I had continued complaining instead of exploring, I wouldn't be growing the way I am now. I'm self Made. POOR people are usually lazy people to follow their dream, but they work very hard to build other people's business for them. wake up 5am to get back home 11pm for a monthly pay check of 50k.. you can never be successful that way. you're lost, you're dreaming, you're going to work till you die... and transfer your poverty to your yet unborn generation. why settle for less when you can have more? why?
    Nothing is impossible, even the word says "I'm possible" - Audrey Hepburn

@trusttomula, guy ur use of english alone fit make person poor for life. U for kuku use igbo, yoruba or housa. O boy, ur gramma na bomb. Lwkmd4h. Triplet and "fourplet" chai! Wahala dei!

@trusttomula,who told u dat dose dangote's adenuga's and oda ppl dat u'v mentiond suxceedd on thr or wt thr own money.let me tel u if u dnt knw,dangote's wealth can b traced 2 late abacha's wealth yl,adenuga's wealth can also b traced 2 ibb's influence.and so on.so wetin u want make we do o as we no sabi any politician wey go steal 9ja money give us 2 start our own biz

Quote Originally Posted by trusttomola View Post
    ...The only difference between a successful man and a poor man is that: the successful man did what a poor man will not do....

poor people see impossibilities even before they start at all, a successful man sees possibilities, broke boundaries and became successful.. Dangote wasn't born rich but he took his time, labored hard and now TODAY he's the richest in west Africa. I don't know what you see o, but what I see everyday is POSSIBILITIES. I am not looking for any work. poor people are too lazy.. Your rich uncle will not help you so don't wait for him, mine didn't help me.. and he's a millionaire. If I had continued complaining instead of exploring, I wouldn't be growing the way I am now. I'm self Made. POOR people are usually lazy people to follow their dream, but they work very hard to build other people's business for them. wake up 5am to get back home 11pm for a monthly pay check of 50k.. you can never be successful that way. you're lost, you're dreaming, you're going to work till you die... and transfer your poverty to your yet unborn generation. why settle for less when you can have more? why?
    Your textbook theories are really nice....You are an example of those that advised one guy to resign his job and start his own business, only for the guy to send me a PM about 3 months ago desperately saying I should help him look for information that would enable him get a new job. The person that advised him to leave his job has since neglected him and taken to his hills.

I advise you to give examples of people that became rich in Naija without the influence of previous presidents and past governments. That alone will motivate people to patronize your 'business' of self employment. Don't come here and start giving examples that will make you look uninformed or unaware of what is going on around you. Have you ever heard of the word monopoly? Do you think people would not be super rich if they were given a monopolistic opportunity?

And for your information, there are people, under 40 years old, who are working for the same FCMB and earning 2Million Naira per month. I am not saying self employment is not great, what I am saying is that the fact that one chooses to work for an already established organization does not mean one will become poor in the future, get it? If you know Jamie Dimon, you will know that he works for a known bank and earns what 90% of the world's population can only dream of. I can give several other examples.

I see your views though. Perhaps we are talking on different levels. If your idea is against working and earning a salary of 50k throughout one's life, then I think you are right. Unfortunately, when I talk about earning salaries, I mean earning really good salaries. I have a friend at Total earning 950K per month with just a BSc degree. Another one earning almost 600K per month at Shell. Yet another one earning almost 700K at Schlumberger. This is what I mean by good salaries, not 50K.

I have no problems with Dangote and Adenuga. In fact, I dream to be richer than them someday, after I must have successfully made my connections with occupants of Aso Rock, House of Reps, House of Assemblies, Customs etc. My only point is that you should use realistic examples to sell us your self employment sermon.

I remain yours very truly senior forum member,
    Ighoeve

Quote Originally Posted by yemgaf View Post
    @trusttomula,who told u dat dose dangote's adenuga's and oda ppl dat u'v mentiond suxceedd on thr or wt thr own money.let me tel u if u dnt knw,dangote's wealth can b traced 2 late abacha's wealth yl,adenuga's wealth can also b traced 2 ibb's influence.and so on.so wetin u want make we do o as we no sabi any politician wey go steal 9ja money give us 2 start our own biz
    My goal nowadays is to meet with as many big men as possible and make them believe in me and trust what I can do. This is where one's education and exposure comes in. Recently, I nearly closed in on a crude oil deal that would have made me one of the youngest, educated and richest people in naija. Unfortunately the deal did not pull through after all our London, America and Naija waka. Till date, I did not inform many close pals about this deal as I wanted to surprise all of them. The surprise never came to pass, but I still believe in the dream.

If one’s desire is to become really wealthy, then one of the easiest, fastest and surest ways to achieve that goal is to get connected to the already rich people. You need to know how a sizeable number of semi illiterates have become very wealthy just by being connected to the right persons…

May baba God help us all.

Igh.

@ighoeve nice piece. I think knowing the right and rich people can also create platform for ones greatness. U?? will make a good motivational speaker. Nice one.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast