+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT, any news?

NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT, any news?

Please all, the nestle recruitment of March, how far?Was anyone called?Has there been a test?any one with any useful info should please comment.Thanks

Re: NESTLE NIGERIA RECRUITMENT, any news?

They've not called anyone. Heard 4rm an insid source that they will still call people later. Guess they r not yet ready. Heard they just completed one big factory. Maybe thats y they want to recruit. Lets kip our fingers crossed.

Hey guys! I applied last year march for Engineering graduate trainee and was called for test in december 7th at chams city IKeja, i got a mail within a week that i was successful at the test and will be contacted for interview but the sad part of the story is that up till now i have heard nothing from them but i believe we are on waiting list cause we were over 40 that passed the test. Lets pray that the completion of a new big factory is true.
    I was surprised when i saw the advert for 2011 recruitment when they have not concluded 2010 recruitment. I am still keeping all hopes alive, i Believe our information is still in their data base.

Hi,

I just came across this wonderful website, paying for form filling work without any Joining Fees or Investment. They pay 30 cent to 50 cent USD per data entry form.

The best part of the company is their referral program where you can start earning instantly from 30 cent to $10.00 USD for each member you refer. You get paid monthly by PayPal or any Nigerian Bank visa card after reaching a payout of $40 USD

One can easily make handsome earnings by little efforts. Just check it out yourself, it is really an amazing opportunity.

Part Time Jobs | Data Entry Jobs | Earn Money Online Work From Home | Part Time Jobs For Students | Part Time Jobs For Housewives | EarnPartTimeJobs.com -

(If the link does not work, just the complete link in your browser)

Happy earnings

EarnPartTimeJobs.com is trusted by more than TWO million members as an opportunity to work online.

After d Engineering test at Chams city last year December 7th Organised by Dragnet, i still have'nt heard anything from Nestle even after being informed that i was successful at d test and will be contacted 4 interview. All dis kind isrealite journey recruitment process 4 naija self, na only God go help Man oh!

+ Reply