My name is Tomola Oke, I am educated, I am an Economist, I hail from Ondo State, I reside permanetly in Lagos, I worked in a fnancial institution for six months before I resigned my Job, because I was not getting anywhere with the salary and I didn't see my dreams coming to reality in a long time if I continue that job, I was introduced to an opportunity a year ago by my friend and after one year of working out the system provided by this opportunity, I presently earn a six figure income (over N200,000 monthly and increasing), I have moved out of living with my mum to living in my own apartment, I can now face a full audience and motivate them, advise and counsel people as a successful member of the society, I have qualified to travel abroad twice in a year, I lodge in 5Star hotels, I travel exclusively abroad. On the 25th of this month (june 2014) the company is taking me and my mum on a Business Development Retreat in Hotel Bellisimo in Lekki, after that we're going to Hong Kong in China in september 2014, and in November to Sandston Sun Hotel in Joanesburg South Africa this November 2014. I have helped ordinary people (total strangers) through this opportunity and system, today they're leaders and they're successful. I believe that if I can work this system and duplicate it to as many people as possible, I can help a lot of people (young and old) to achieve their dreams. Everybody cannot become successful but some people have big dreams but don't know how to accomplish it. This is where opportunity comes in disguise and presents itself as work. If you don't use your potential to develop your own dream someone else will employ you to develop theirs. Ask yourself and be honest with you, are you satisfied with your life, with the way things are right now? If you continue with what you're doing presently, how many of your dreams will you achieve? How many of your dreams have you achieved since you've been on that thing you're doing? How many years now?, if you're not married, if you add 10years to your age now, when do you want to marry, what kind of father, mother, husband or wife will you be? What kind of children will you raise, how'd you take care of your parents in future? You subconcious mind cannot tell the difference between truism and falsehood but you can control your mind and look within yourself at the vast potential of untapped talents embeded in you by God. You're underutilizing your potentials, most time we let our ego (pride) get in the way and become a fence really to high and prevents us from seeing opportunities to actualize our dreams and purpose in life. EGO has 3 Children: 1. Arrogance, we never get to listen, we don't even believe there are better options and we die in ignorance 2. Ignorance, what you don't know is more than you and can kill you 3. Stupidity, when you're arrognat and don't learn, you'd be ignorant and the price of ignorance is stupidity or haven't you thought about it? How come our parents as hardworking as they are, some of them has never seen the inside of an aeroplane before, how many of our parents after working under someone for more than 30 years now have built their own company, how much have they saved becuase I wonder why they can't help us raise finances to kickstart our business ideas? If our parents knew how to become successful wouldn't they have shown us? Would they watch us struggle day in day out complaining of money and even when you get money you might now have time for your family: husband or wife and children. Sickness resulting from stress and workplace pressure, no rest and when the money comes it goes to the doctor, is that a truly fulfilling life?

If you get that job today and you get fired nextweek, what has it been worth, If you fall ill, will they still keep you, if anything happen to your arms or leg will your boss be sorry for you and still keep you on the job, If the owner of the company dies, will he give you the company? No! He'd givehis children, then what would you give your own children? Can your children use your certificate to work? What legacy would you leave for your yet unborn generations with the work or thing you're presently doing? How many of your dreams have you achieved? How many will you achieve if you continue?

For you to become successful, you need to look for an opportunity that can help you to help as many other people achieve their own objectives and that's how you achieve yours, success and opportunities are flying around especially now during the difficult time but our inner eyes are closed to them, most times because of our upbringing, enviroments, friendships or our circle of people. To succeed in life, look for a mentor and duplicate what they do. Look at successful people and copy their lifestyle and do exactly thesame thing they do, you'd succeed.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PLAN, I HAVE ONE and we can connect and break boundries together, create new frontiers and future, achieve big dreams and create a Nation of future millionaire role models. If I can work this system, you can work it too. Just create time to learn how it work be ready to work it the right way full time within 90days to get a reasonable result from it.

Success is not by force it's by choice. You can force a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water. Everybody cannot become a millionaire or successful, some people have to be poor for those that are rich to enjoy their money. There must be drivers, factory workers, shoe shinners, road sweepers, trader, cleaners e.t.c but it's not going to be me and it's not going to be my children... It maybe you..? Many people have worked their lives away under somebody and today they're driving okada and keke marwa, they're security men and women, gatemen and recharge card sellers. You can either pay the price now and play later or play now and pay the price with interest when you're old. Ask those retired people you know how far, they'd advice you that now that you're young, as you lay your bed, so you'd lie on it.

Tomola Oke, is a compere and motivational speaker, empowering the younger generation to take charge of their tomorrow today by seizing the opportunity of networking with other successful leaders in their localities. If I am not giving motivational speeches or training people then you can find me in daystar, tweeting, writing a book, reading or swimming in ziggies.

BBM: 2A7E1FDC
Mobile: 08039093482
Twitter: @TommyZizaH
Facebook: Tomola Richards Oke