+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NDLEA TEXT

Re: NDLEA TEXT

I went to dy offc at onisha to confirm, dy told me to go and prepare myself dat d date is 13 and 14th of dis mont at formal GTC school at Awka. For Anambra candidate only.

@paschal, hw du we nw knw if we are invitd? Plz is there any list there or wil they send txt msg? Plz am in awka, hw kan i locate their office in onitsha?

musco4me: wen u reach onisha, u enter bike tel d bike man u are going to 3,3 ( three three), we u reach just ask ppl. D offi is not too far 4rm main road.

Ok thanks guys. But on a final note instead of going round and round. Pls correct me, that all candidates should go to their state of origin for the test, coming up on 13 and 14 (ie saturday and sunday!) irrespective of where you indicated when filling the form? And finally what materials are we coming with? Writing materials? Physical training stuff? What else? And finally how do we know about the shortlisted candidates? are we still to go and check names in our state or otherwise? etc.... The stories are coming in bits and incomplete, so forgive me guys, just need an explanation so as to plan cos i stay far away from my state of origin. I dont want to go on a wild goose chase with scarce resources. Thanks....

Guys no nid of lookin 4 help where there is none,wen we bought d ndlea form,there was a place thy wrote d nos 4 contact & email too.pls let get d info 4m right source so dat we wont mis chance.if u say dat d exam wil be conducted in each state,i dnt there is one in Imo state

About contacting the recruiting agency directly, i have tried calling all their 4 numbers and guess what... They are all switched off. Walahi if these guys dont go public with announcement of interview/test, it will be great injustice. Why the secrecy, We paid for it. Even if they have chosen their own people, they have to give us benefit of the doubt. Even holding test on a sunday has never been done in the history of employment in Nigeria. Guys dont you think so. They will surely incure our wrath. Thank God for due process. God help us.

is d news real...if not,abeg,u guys shuld try nd post genuine news.but if at all d news is real.it doesnt speak well at all for NDLEA cos when i am applying,they dont say i should go to my state of origin to apply,to do test now,i hav to travell long distance to my state within dis short period dat is not plan.

Oh,let me beliv is not real,cos dis will be a little difficult.NDLEA shuld just be careful or else

Pls,lets b serious 4 once&tel ourselves d truth about ndlea.we dont need liars on naijahotjobs.this is no jokin time,pls

hey guys my state of origin is delta state but am based in Abuja .plz where am i suppose to sit for d exam and how true is this speculation

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12