+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: NDLEA TEST FORMAT AND WARNING

NDLEA TEST FORMAT AND WARNING

is it the decree of 1989 or Act of parliament of 2004 that established NDLEA cos there is no mentioning of 1989 in their website but there is an article that talks of Gen. Bamayi, AIG Onovo and F.Oyakhilomem heading NDLEA before 2004

NDLEA TEST FORMAT AND WARNING

Hello house,
    for those who did the sss test, its the same format, it will be very easy...just prepare well but you have to score real high cos of the number of persons applying, it means the cut of will be the final at d end of the day.
    For thos bothered about the process, i can authoritatively tell u that it will go through every due process...
    try not to start lobbying cos it just wont work, even if they help you with making it to the interview, your testresult will be screened again and if you are found to have lobbied, boith you and the person will be prosecuted.
    be at the venue on time.for those in lagos, i'll advice you if you can go to a nearby state it will be best for you...the lagos centre has been tagged a CENTRE OF HIGH PRIORITY, dont be offended if Agents treat u anyhow or roughly, just be patient with them, information suggest guys are up to some mischief already.
    please be honest and do everything to avoid embarrassment to your God, family,yourself and destiny...news men will on ground, many of their agents will also write the test and therefore they will be seated at very strategic locations, please DONT ASK ANYONE QUESTIONS DURING THE TEST...PLEASE I BEG YOU NOW.
    it is well, we'll excel.
    surely YOUR TIME TO PROSPER HAS COME, whether it will be by NDLEA only God will tell.
    DON'T LAUGH AT THIS WRITE,MY SOURCE OF INFORMATION WILL NEVA BE DISCLOSED.
    YOU ARE WARNED
    CHEERS

Re: NDLEA TEST FORMAT AND WARNING

Azelin, pls what do u know about Abuja. Will one be allowed to enter if he/she came late. Tanks

pls, what if u're not presently in ur state,must u come back to ur state to write?pls i need an answer.

time pls

NDLEA TEST 10th-14th Nov PUNCH-Newspaper

@azelin
    Many of us didnt write the sss test you talked of .pls what was the nature of question for d sss test. was it current affairs ? Give us more hints please.

@azelin....thanks for the warning.
    we al just wondering wat the tym of d test is, gues tis just beta to get there for 7am!!!

Plz house, i'm 4rm imo state, will i be allowed to write the test in Anambra state, cos i stay there?

pls if u lost ur slip but still has your details , will u be allowed to write.

pls house,can somebody answer my question?can i write in a state i did not register?

U wil writ d exam in d state u applied nt state of origin dat was y u fil d city u wil lik 2 writ d tex,if u can writ in any other place is left 4 ndlea nobody else no.or u go 2 any centr & verify on 12 wen orders re writin 2 no d next step.gd luck. who is even sayin we should go 2 state of origin?

We were told dat u can write d test anywhere in nigeria provided u shw them ur slip!

@azelin..Is ur source an insider? Will this b the first recruitment in nija that will pass thru due-process?!.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast